If you had to pick one steriod only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MuscleNeo View Post
    Hey guys... I'm 57 yo, have recently competed in natural bb competitions, but want to add lean muscle. I'm 6' 175# (was up to 196#, leaned down to 163# for competition). everyone seems to agree that "test" is the right one... but could someone be more specific for me? I really know nothing about this... thanks! fyi- email is **EDIT**@hotmail.com
    do not post your email asking for help.

last warning.

check out the steroid profiles section to figure out whats what in terms of differences. Steroid Profiles - SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

Comment

Thanks. and sorry. wont post email again!

Comment

TEST
        with eq. looking to try primo. one day

Comment

Originally posted by Kiev View Post
          human growth hormone: You'll get bigger leaner and heal all thoughs injury's. you don't have to stack it and sides are little. One solution right there.
          do you have any wright up on that sota roid?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiev View Post
            human growth hormone: You'll get bigger leaner and heal all thoughs injury's. you don't have to stack it and sides are little. One solution right there.
            No Offence bro but that whole statment is almost false.
            1)You will not get bigger on GH, than test
            2)You will get leaner but diet is still important. Tren can hang with GH for leanness.
            3)It will help heal lil things
            4)You dont have to stack it, but it works alot better when you do.
            5)Sides are little? Well that depends on you and the dose. I have a few things that I wouldnt call lil sides. I have crazy bone growth in my elbows. they look like spears. I also had another weird bone growth in my wrist that I had to get shaved down.

I have 6-7 years experance with GH at all kinds of different doses from 6 2/3ius a day to 2 ius a day

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              because of its properties. mild anti-progestins, mild anti estrogen, helps the test work better by freeing it up. its like winstrol without the sides. its the single reason most guys in the 70's had no gyno even when running dbol, test etc..

granted you have to run around 600mgs a week. it is the perfect compliment to test and it is mild just like i like.
              Thats all on paper let me know after you actually use it!

Remeber how good tren was untill you tried it?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                Thats all on paper let me know after you actually use it!

Remeber how good tren was untill you tried it?
                good point BUT. tren worked just like it does on paper for me. huge strength gains, always sweating, got leaner quicker, agressive etc.. also got the sides that are "on paper".

i dont think people understand just how big a part primo used to play in bodybuilding. its considered weak now so its not used. primo has to be looked at as an "assistant" steroid that will make other steroids work much better and side effect free for most.

Comment

It would have to be test E.

Comment

Working...
                  X