Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't it true that Nolva doesn't stop Deca induced gyno at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigRed54
    Well riddle me this! If i can get gyno from just 1 shot of Deca. Then why didn't my gyno flare up on my 8wk cycle of Fina/test? Shouldn't have i got gyno from Fina also? I was hitting Fina 75mg/ed.
    Hard to say. I would have thought fina/test would cause you problems too. Deca and fina both bind to the progesterone receptors but they undoubtedly do so with different binding constants. They are, after all, different compounds. Maybe deca binds more tightly than fina and causes more activation; who knows.

Comment

any issues of running some nolv and bromom together?

Comment

Originally posted by rock
        any issues of running some nolv and bromom together?
        go for it,

Comment

For 90% of us, nolva only will work, in high enough doses (60-80mg ed) 10% may have prolactin problems, in this case, dostinex would probaly be the best cure in conjunction with nolva.

Comment

You obviously didnt have real Deca because real Deca in no way would give you gyno. The Deca you had obviously had some test in it but I am not saying that there was no Deca in it becasue maybe there was but it was not all pure. One way of telling especially if you are taking it alone is that you will begin to feel an effect after a week or 2 where as real Deca takes about 4 weeks to kick in.

I have done real Deca and it took roughly about 4 weeks to kick in and I dont remeber exactly what week it was when the Deca Dick took effect but let me tell you, you would not want to go through it!! LOL!!

If you begin to feel the symptoms of Gyno coming on then start popping the Nolvas (40mg's) ED until you feel it decreasing which is different for everyone but for me was about 2 weeks then take 20mg's ED for a week after. If possible combine it with Clomid for a better effect.

Comment

You're saying my QV Deca wasn't real? lol I was already on Test/EQ for 3 monthes before i stacked the Deca then after i stacked that the gyno hit me hard. And I recently just started Test/Eq/Dbol then I hit the Deca then the gyno started to flare up bad. I know it takes a long time for Deca to kick in. But on both occasions the day after both times i did Deca, gyno flarred up and kept getting worse.

Comment

your deca was real.

Comment

Spidey.........nailed it!

Comment

Working...
                  X