• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado
    As most do/\
    sure, with steroids. Not with stuff like igf and cjc 1295,

Comment

you can keep a good amount of your gains when coming off whether it be steroids or hormones if you do it properly....

Comment

Who told you that? You ever try Igf?
        yes im using it right now very low dose 60mcgs post workout.

Comment

for pure size and body transformation untill the get they gene manipulation thing perfected - test will always be best -

growth is way over rated

Comment

thanks - i was really just looking for general opinions here more than anything. i personally have never tried it and have stuck with 'standard' cycles and been happy with the results. but gh seems to be becoming more prevalent and readily available so i thought i would put it to you guys here for your opinions.

Comment

Correct!!!

I have been able to keep most of it.
              did you just agree with me?? Is this the twilight zone?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flexem View Post
                thanks - i was really just looking for general opinions here more than anything. i personally have never tried it and have stuck with 'standard' cycles and been happy with the results. but gh seems to be becoming more prevalent and readily available so i thought i would put it to you guys here for your opinions.
                gh is like the icing on the cake. steroids are the actual cake. the foundation so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
                  Two very different drugs, if I had choose one I would do a cycle of AAS before I do GH plus AAS are whole lot cheaper and faster results, do a little search on this site and you'll find about a thousand threads that would answer your questions.
                  for your money,,an AAS satck is FAR better. HGH is better for the well advanced athlete in conjunction with a solid AAS cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                    for your money,,an AAS satck is FAR better. HGH is better for the well advanced athlete in conjunction with a solid AAS cycle.
                    agreed.

steroids first, gh second.

Comment

Working...
                    X