Military Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGFELLA View Post
    so at 3 bills what would i look like after 9wks lol....
    Go to ranger school. 62 day and you'll come back at a buck thirty. Cold and hungry doesn't do much good for the beef.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake View Post
      Go to ranger school. 62 day and you'll come back at a buck thirty. Cold and hungry doesn't do much good for the beef.
      when did you go?

Im getting ready to post an interesting article on this...

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadexcursion View Post
        when did you go?

Im getting ready to post an interesting article on this...
        Not yet, my slot is in october for prc. Not really looking forward to doing mountains in the winter.

Comment

best of luck brother

Comment

Hey beefcake, what does PRC consist of? Does it consist of things like getting your jump wings before you get accepted in the ranger school?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Hey beefcake, what does PRC consist of? Does it consist of things like getting your jump wings before you get accepted in the ranger school?
              Naw, pre ranger course will just get you prepared physically and give you the knowledge about op orders, land nav, patrol base, etc. You can go to ranger school without your wings, you'll just be a leg ranger and will get bussed out to the dz instead of jumping. They will send you to airborne after you graduate ranger school though.

Comment

Best of luck, man! Ranger school is pretty hardcore - saw this series of videos on it. Makes me wish I was 20 years old again so I could sign up!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  Best of luck, man! Ranger school is pretty hardcore - saw this series of videos on it. Makes me wish I was 20 years old again so I could sign up!
                  Thanks man. I don't really have a choice, i have to pass or they will kick me out of regiment. I'll probably lose all my muscle and get fat afterwards too.

Comment

Working...
                  X