X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put 2 cc in my chocolate milk, taste like shit, hope drinking it is the
    same, makes sense.

Comment

not really the same as far a sides go... your digesting directly in your liver.. not to healthy

Comment

always liked to inject winny in the past, always went in so good, this syd is thick shit. gonna get some bigger pins tomorrow.

Comment

drinking it is no different I have done both and seen no difference except less shots lol

Comment

Might want to try microwaving syringe, without needle of course, for like 10-15 seconds. I find it heats and warms up better than running under water, caution wait a minute before injecting to let it cool down.

Comment

Thanks Trip, I am going to try this later tonight, my weekly sunday
              night ritual. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000
                Yeah I used their Suspension. I would get mad as hell sometimes. Just heat it up.
                That susp. hurt like hell! Never again

Comment

Drink it! I had problems with supra suspension even with 18 gauge and heating it up. It just separated too quickly and jam up in base of pin.

Comment

Originally posted by junior
                    not really the same as far a sides go... your digesting directly in your liver.. not to healthy
                    Wrong! Winny passes through your liver whether injected, or oral, as do all 17aa drugs. Side effects, for the liver, are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarzan
                      That susp. hurt like hell! Never again
                      Really?? It didn't hurt like I thought it would. I was expecting worse. It only hurt when my technique wasn't great.

Comment

BigC.. sny luck with the larger pins? hope it worked for ya...

Comment

whats up big c ....how u been bro....tried to call ya at work but no answer....get up with me...think and you will know who i am lol

Comment

hey bro, I have been dealing with alot of bs a work, got fucked out of a promotion that I have been working two years for, anyway I grt you at work tomorrow, need to holler at ya, as for the bigger pin Junior, I found that putting winny in my gatorade,
                            doesnt taste as bad as other drinks, one week in and experiencing incredible pumps last few days, seems like drinking does work, i am going to stick with this for a while.

Comment

Working...
                            X