Which DNP diet is the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanjuice
    The k=kilogram=1000. Hyper I thought you'd given up on DNP!?

nope, i think i found the best combo to run DNP with.

my first run was DNP(underdosed)/winny/t3/nyc

second run was dnp/tren/nyc

Currently on DNP/phentermine and it kicks ass!!! I've been consistantly dropping about 1lb/day....:eek:

I'm gonna take some time off and run another cycle around thanksgiving time and it will be DNP/ECA, because phentermine it to much $$$$$....:agree:

Comment

I'm 3 days in to a 30 day cycle of 400mgs a day. I'm going to take a 10 day break around Thanksgiving and then go on a 30 day 400mg/600mg run (400mg days 1-10 600mg days 11-30). What does Phentermine do other than supress your appetite? Maybe I'll run it during the next 30 days.

DC

Comment

Originally posted by DerCribben
        I'm 3 days in to a 30 day cycle of 400mgs a day. I'm going to take a 10 day break around Thanksgiving and then go on a 30 day 400mg/600mg run (400mg days 1-10 600mg days 11-30). What does Phentermine do other than supress your appetite? Maybe I'll run it during the next 30 days.

DC

why take a break around the holidays? I'm taking my break a couple weeks before, so then i can start during thanksgiving and be on around christmas time, because thats when you eat the most......

Phentermine also makes your dick bigger:D

J/k:cool:

I think you'll find a 14 day cycle at 400mg/dat will be enough for your first time.

Comment

I'm going to try that same combo but at 600mg of powder. I'll take phen at 30mg/ d. Will run for 7 days first and see. If I like what I see I'll run it for 3 wks since 600mg is tough. Hyper how fast can you start to see the pounds drop since you start the dnp/phen cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperlite
            why take a break around the holidays? I'm taking my break a couple weeks before, so then i can start during thanksgiving and be on around christmas time, because thats when you eat the most......

Phentermine also makes your dick bigger:D

J/k:cool:

I think you'll find a 14 day cycle at 400mg/dat will be enough for your first time.
            My wife and I are building a new House and we close on November 18th. I don't even want to think about trying to move myself in on this stuff. I was working on my car Saturday and I kept having to take breaks all day from getting overheated.

I live in Phoenix, AZ.

DC

Comment

I am only getting up to about 99.2 degrees at this point. Does it go up more later?

DC

Comment

I don't know, i've never measured my temp. Unless you go ass wild on carbs it shouldn't.....

Comment

Working...
                X