X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipoise only cycle,Have u done one?

Well,
    As some of you know I am planning a 20 weeker of equipoise
    and only enough test to stay sexually active.
    So my question is this has any one done a eq only cycle!?

I have heard it being done with "NO" test at all for long duration cycles,I have not used eq yet and am very excited too!
    I want slow steady quality muscular gains.

wk.
    1-20 = 600-800mg. EQUIPOISE per week.
    100mg. test propionate e.o.d
    OR
    400mg. t-400 per week
    Please share your expierence please

Thats enough test to gain from, if you havent done 4 or 5 cycles before.
    Last edited by YellowJacket; 08-08-03, 07:26 PM.

Comment

I've made good gains doing EQ only...with just a cap a day of androstene (normally don't use prohormones, but it was a long time ago and I had no access to anything else at the time) to keep the sex drive up. I ran it for 10 weeks and had decent results...so I can't imagine you not getting some nice gains doing 20 weeks.

Comment

Never ran it alone, dont think I would either. EQ is a good drug but I feel it should be stacked.

Comment

I've heard its not wise to run EQ over 16wks. Cause of the increased blood volume. Some smart bro over on EF told me that, and he calculated exactly how much more blood volume it would be than normal at wk 12. And also how much more it would be at wk 16. Cause i also thought about running for 20wks. But he told me if i run over 16 wks then i definetly need to have blood work done. Unfortunetly, i can't remember the guys name who told me this.
          Last edited by rvgfrth4g; 08-08-03, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed54
            I've heard its not wise to run EQ over 16wks. Cause of the increased blood volume. Some smart bro over on EF told me that, and he calculated exactly how much more blood volume it would be than normal at wk 12. And also how much more it would be at wk 16. Cause i also thought about running for 20wks. But he told me if i run over 16 wks then i definetly need to have blood work done. Unfortunetly, i can't remember the guys name who told me this.
            EQ kicks in best in the later weeks. I have personally run it for over a year straight.

Comment

Why would EQ make a person lose their libedo since its Test based?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                Never ran it alone, dont think I would either. EQ is a good drug but I feel it should be stacked.
                I agree!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  EQ kicks in best in the later weeks. I have personally run it for over a year straight.
                  Well i didn't say its never been done though. Kinda like the Pro's stay on tons of gear all the time but that doesn't mean its safe. But they do get check ups with the doctor alot.
                  Last edited by rvgfrth4g; 08-08-03, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed54
                    Well i didn't say its never been done though. Kinda like the Pro's stay on tons of gear all the time but that doesn't mean its safe. But they do get check ups with the doctor alot.
                    What im saying bro is, EQ is better at longer periods. not sure were you heard about the blood volume thing but if you have any studies i would like to see them.

Comment

I doubt there are any studies to find on EQ. I do agree though that EQ is better at longer periods. I think whoever told me might be on to something. But it might not affect all people. Just like some people can stay on a cycle for years and have no problems. And other people have all kinds of sides in just a 12wks cycle. But i know since i don't have a studies then it sounds like i'm shooting shit out of my mouth. I was only repeating what the guy told me. It did sound interesting though. :)

Comment

Originally posted by rude
                        Why would EQ make a person lose their libedo since its Test based?
                        any thoughts?

Comment

will def lean yoiu out but dont look for drastic gains

Comment

Sex drive is directly correlated with the testosterone hormone, boldelone is a testosterone analouge, but the CNS does not recognize it as such, so it does not stimulate the sex drive as test would. This being said, because it is an androgen based drug, it will supress test production and thus reduce sex drive.

EQ only cycles are wonderful for LBM gains and esp repairing joints....but I would reccomend running a small amouint of test with it... Check for the Article on EQ based ligament repair using the search forum...it should proved you with some very useful info.

Comment

Thats the best answer i've heard about why EQ decreases sex drive. But why is it that EQ sometimes increases sex drive? Cause i've done many EQ only cycles and it was increased?

Comment

Working...
                              X