SARMS S-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dfc View Post
    hey art of war if it tastes that bad get some gel caps and shoot in there and swallow real quick,or shoot it in a grape.
    good call man - I'll use some grapes, I used to do that w/clen lol - shit tasted bad b4 it was flavored. Still finding good results - Do have to watch tv / play ps3 with brightness and contrast like all the fuckin way up - vision is shittanged in the dark, I find any light blurs and burns for a lil as I adjust.

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
      just about to ask man! 500 mgs of test and 600 mgs of eq ...NO ACNE watsoever... but this shit has made my upper back look like a fucking connect the dots... at least we know its workin :weights:
      no shit bro! I've never had any probs w/acne before but this shit def has me like a mapquest layout !! :weights: :rofl::rofl:

Comment

weight gain?

Comment

just checked B - I'm up 2 lbs , waist is down 3/4" since I started. So far so good, diets struggled and so has sleep - can't attribute it to anything but SARMs.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
            tell you this much - just dosed 25 this morning, bout to go lift - tastes like gasoline, and damn does that taste linger! Haha, oh well, small price to pay.
            no wonder it tastes like gasoline......look at what's in it....there is an analysis report on the website........here are links to what's in it....

ethyl acetate

Ethyl acetate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

toluene

Toluene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ethanol

Ethanol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

benzene

Benzene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dioxane

1,4-Dioxane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            Last edited by blueglide88; 12-25-09, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blueglide88 View Post
              no wonder it tastes like gasoline......look at what's in it....there is an analysis report on the website........here are links to what's in it....

ethyl acetate

Ethyl acetate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

toluene

Toluene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ethanol

Ethanol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

benzene

Benzene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dioxane

1,4-Dioxane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
              Yea I saw those compounds and I knew right away some of that shit is used in octane booster lol.

Comment

just checked B - I'm up 2 lbs , waist is down 3/4" since I started. So far so good, diets struggled and so has sleep - can't attribute it to anything but SARMs.
                Do you think you have gained muscle mass and lost fat simultaneously?

Comment

good call man - I'll use some grapes, I used to do that w/clen lol - shit tasted bad b4 it was flavored. Still finding good results - Do have to watch tv / play ps3 with brightness and contrast like all the fuckin way up - vision is shittanged in the dark, I find any light blurs and burns for a lil as I adjust.
                  You think wearing lightly tinted sunglasses would help with this?

I don't know if you work, or what hours you work, but I am just thinking if I use this stuff when I get outta work at 4:30 then go to the gym it would be dark and I don't wanna not be able to drive home from work.

Comment

great sarms information on this thread, can't wait to get started, hopefully next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                      Do you think you have gained muscle mass and lost fat simultaneously?
                      My diet has been around 2,300 - 2,600 cals - I bump it up to around 3,000 cals one day a week - very clean. The fat loss could be due to the cardio that I've been doing, or the fact I actually trained abs for the first time in my life (with deads and squats i never bothered). The gains are def muscle as I can tell my body comp is firmer and my shoulders have responded and gotten broader.

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                      You think wearing lightly tinted sunglasses would help with this?

I don't know if you work, or what hours you work, but I am just thinking if I use this stuff when I get outta work at 4:30 then go to the gym it would be dark and I don't wanna not be able to drive home from work.
                      I work, but have very unusual hours. Driving isn't that terrible bro - just gotta be aware that by day 5-10 for me I really had trouble w/headlights then going back to normal darkness. I think normally I tend to brush off the sides of most substances and just take them, this one woke me up when I realized you have to be aware of the whole night vision gig.

As far as sunglasses go bro, I have no idea, I don't wear them, not my thing.

Comment

• how is the weight, strength etc AoW?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                          how is the weight, strength etc AoW?
                          up 4 1/2 - 5lbs dry , strength and endurance are up significantly.

Comment

• was wondering could s4 be stacked with aas

Comment

• Originally posted by Gotitgoing View Post
                              was wondering could s4 be stacked with aas
                              I believe COLOSSUS is running it w/other AAS - I wanted to give it a dry run, im going to use it to bridge cycles from here on out.

Comment

• Want to spin up some of you who posted on this a few years back... I just ran across S4 by RUI. Looking for those who were posting to give updates. Were the vision problems temp? Did they go away after you stopped taking it? Are you blind? lol... How much fat did you lose and muscle added? Best for PCT? Please respond. I am considering this and since it has been a few years you guys obviously have experienced it first hand... Please provide experiences.

Comment

Working...
                                X