effect of HGH???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liftsiron View Post
    Some third world countries still produce the old version, one of the first signs of problems is an increasing gap b/t the two front teeth.
    Like Arnold?:whistle

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
      Will HGH make your nose get bigger? A couple people have told me that my nose looks bigger. I think they are right.
      Where you lying to people?

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
        Where you lying to people?
        LOL - Im sure I told a few in the last couple weeks

Comment

so hows your schnoozle frank :D ???? :retard:

Comment

I know that numbness in the hands happens but my right side is alot worse then the left side. Other than that Im starting to love this stuff!! Waist is shrinking!! I did start my cycle a few weeks ago too. 500mg Test-E and 400mg Tren-E a week. My body is really starting to change. Its weird feeling your body and it just feels different. My shoulder was itching yesterday, I go to itch it and my shoulder wasnt where it used to be, I know that sounds wierd but the shape has really changed. Most of the time when our body changes we dont really notice them as much because they are slow changes. But I look at myself and think "Wow!" For example I been doing biceps twice a week last couple months. I saw a picture of myself and didnt like my arms. But they have really grown!! I have people asking me if Im a bodybuilder and asking me to flex for them. I weighed 272lbs yesterday. The comments do motivate me to keep it going but at the same time makes me feel uncomfortable. But anyways just wanted to update on my thoughts after the first 30 days. Im really excited to see things in a couple months.

Comment

good to hear bro.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                I know that numbness in the hands happens but my right side is alot worse then the left side. Other than that Im starting to love this stuff!! Waist is shrinking!! I did start my cycle a few weeks ago too. 500mg Test-E and 400mg Tren-E a week. My body is really starting to change. Its weird feeling your body and it just feels different. My shoulder was itching yesterday, I go to itch it and my shoulder wasnt where it used to be, I know that sounds wierd but the shape has really changed. Most of the time when our body changes we dont really notice them as much because they are slow changes. But I look at myself and think "Wow!" For example I been doing biceps twice a week last couple months. I saw a picture of myself and didnt like my arms. But they have really grown!! I have people asking me if Im a bodybuilder and asking me to flex for them. I weighed 272lbs yesterday. The comments do motivate me to keep it going but at the same time makes me feel uncomfortable. But anyways just wanted to update on my thoughts after the first 30 days. Im really excited to see things in a couple months.
                Nice bro.
                Dont give to much credit to the GH yet. Gh just dont work that fast, It must be you putting in the hard work along with the gear. How long have you been on cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  Nice bro.
                  Dont give to much credit to the GH yet. Gh just dont work that fast, It must be you putting in the hard work along with the gear. How long have you been on cycle?
                  This is my 5th week.

Comment

i heard that too. plus it make your ears pointy

Comment

probably the gear is giving you the gains,maybe a touch of the gh is helping,,,but it is good people are calling you out to flex,,,in my experience i like it when people stare and ask stupid questions like,are you a bodybuilder,,lol,,,,,,,,im thick as hell but have 12 percent body fat.....

Comment

Working...
                      X