Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    about a week or so.
    Cool stuff, I tried researching the matter with little success (lots of info but varying opinion) at least I know what to expect now, I read the muscle becomes accustomed to intramuscular injections, as in recovery time from a pin gets shorter, have I understood that right?

Comment

Originally posted by gearofwar View Post
      Cool stuff, I tried researching the matter with little success (lots of info but varying opinion) at least I know what to expect now, I read the muscle becomes accustomed to intramuscular injections, as in recovery time from a pin gets shorter, have I understood that right?
      na not really.

really depends on the drug used. some have higher contents of alcohol in them etc.. some hurt, some burn etc..

if you are using a human grade product you should have no pain at all and only a little tenderness for a few days to a week.

Comment

Ah right, yeah its human grade, no pain or burning at all when giving the pin, just a little tender now thanks for the answer, one last question, I have no-one to pin for me, I could do glutes/delt/glutes/delt and so on, one pin a week, this should be fine? Or could I just stick to glutes?

Comment

Ah right, yeah its human grade, no pain or burning at all when giving the pin, just a little tender now thanks for the answer, one last question, I have no-one to pin for me, I could do glutes/delt/glutes/delt and so on, one pin a week, this should be fine? Or could I just stick to glutes?
          quads are the easiest IMO. upper outter quad.

Comment

Yes you could just stick to the glutes just make sure you switch from cheek to cheek. Bouncer likes quads also but I will tell you it is very intimidating sticking it the quads. I would finnish this cycle in the glutes untill you get more better at sticking then try the quads.

Comment

HI, I'm new to this website and have a few questions. My name is Ben i am 22 years old i weigh 195 pounds and work out about anywhere from 2-5 times a week, my diet is very back and forward but I'm working on changing that. I have just ordered ternbolone acetate 100 mlg and testosterone enanthate 250 mlg. About a year ago i did an anadrol and test cyp cycle. But now i just wanted to go about how to start this cycle and what type of results i should be looking for. thanks- ben

Comment

I'm sorry and i am 6' 2"

Comment

With the level of dedication you're not applying (2 days a week at times and a back and forth diet), you will lose anything you gain. Straighten those things out first, and your results can be long lasting.

Comment

Thanks for the sound advice guys, I'm just gonna run the test for this cycle, if I'm just going to run test is the 400mg a week enough? Or should I bump it to an even 500mg?
                    The bouncer - I'm very worried about sides, and after all the research I've done into as, I wouldn't dream of not using a pct at all, its not going to do me any harm, and will prevent any eastrogen issue's, and I get it cheap.... so there's no reason in my mind not to run it right?

But would you advise to run it post cycle, or during aswell?

I'm hoping to see some good gains, my diet is dialled in and my training also, I was wondering what sort of weight I should expect to gain if I run the test e @ 400mg/wk for 12 weeks, both fat and lean mass? Just so I can keep an eye on my progress!

Thanks for all you're help!

400-500mg per week should do you just great for your first cycle if diet and nutrition is solid. I personally would use a small dose of an AI during the entire cycle especially if side effects are an issue or concern.

Comment

Working...
                    X