Tell me your honest opinions????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me your honest opinions????

OK I would like to know what you guys feel are my problem areas, as I am designing a program for my upcoming cycle....
    My current stats are.....6'1'' 206 lbs and 8% bf.......
    Attached Files

heres another:
    Attached Files

Comment

arms and legs. Start hitting the squat rack HARD.

Comment

traps, shrugs and T-bar rows.

Comment

I would say arms, quads and traps. Bring those up and you're there brotha!!!

Comment

Legs for sure, and traps.

Stick to a lot of heavy basic movements to add some mass to your base....

Comment

legs

Comment

My arms and legs have been forever hard to stack on mass.I kknow for sure these are my weakest links!!!. The length of my bi's tri's and upper leg is so long... I have tried super heavy weight, but I think my range of motion is limited by this, maybe I should use lighter weight better form and full range of motion hitting the eccentric aspect of the movement harder than the concentric??? Do you think this is a good idea?????

Comment

You need to use heavy weight, but still make sure you are getting a full range of motion. Over load your legs with Heavy basic movements such as Squats and Legpress.

Comment

what cycle are you thinking about running? and whats your cycle experience?

Comment

I copied and pasted this from the board at steroidology where it was originally posted...

....My current stats are 206lbs....8.0% BF..6'1....27 years old....I am shooting for 230 this go around......We'll see.....My diet will cosist of 5-6000 calories a day..I will probably bump it up mid cycle if needed.

1-4 : Dbol/ 30 mg ED
                      1-12: 750 mg's Test Cyp EW
                      13-15: 100mg prop E3D.
                      9-15 : Tren 50mg ED ( I got a 100mg/ml tren)
                      2-16 : Proviron/ 25mg ED
                      2-16: Liquidex/ .25 mg ED

PCT- ( To begin week 16)

16-18: 500iu’s HCG/ 3X week
                      18-21 : Nolva/ 80 mg (day1) / 40mg ed

I have never run Tren before so I may have to drop it if the sides get to nasty. .

If you have any feed back feel free to crytique!!!! Thanks fellas...R

Comment

what were your previous cycles? I wouldn't run the prop, save it for another cycle......

Comment

Mostly test cycles with some use of Anadrol on one occassion, and another with D-bol.......Keep in mind when I started training seriously I was 165 pnds!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rpwhit777
                            Mostly test cycles with some use of Anadrol on one occassion, and another with D-bol.......Keep in mind when I started training seriously I was 165 pnds!!!!!
                            Originally started at 147lbs at the end of highschool.....

Comment

Your abs need some work and ditto to what the other guys said

Comment

Working...
                              X