update on my cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on my cycle

All is going great my strength is still climbing up each workout and I am now 277 @ 11% bf this morning on my scale. A downside sofar is the lack of sleep I am getting and I am so sick of eatting the way I have . I am at 6800cals per day with only 2 shakes one for postwork out for the insulin and 1 before bed the rest of my cals are from whole food. I really contribute alot of the gains from the test suspension I had tried it before but didnt run it the right way I ran it with winny for 30days anyways the test suspension has been the strongest type of gear Ive ever run way better of a jumpstart then dbol or anadrol. It will be in all my bulkingcycles from here on out. The downside to test s is having to take so many damn shots.the adex pills I take have also done wonders with keeping my water weight off of me. I would also have to say that the insulin has played a major role in the weight gain and the way it has increased my training I have been traing so hard ,harder than my body has ever let me b4,its gotta be the slin and gh combo or the cheque drops? All in all I would have to say that this has sofar been the best bulking cycle I have ever done. I forsure will run slin again the pumps from it are completly insane. To be honest I was scared to start useing slin but I have my drink,supps and food set up perfectly for after my slin shot I have worked up to 20iu's ed of it. I was also thinking maybe my cycle is so good because of the gear all being
    human grade gear amps,gh,slin,deca,andadex are all human grade gear. Who knows what has made the cycle so good but Im loving it. As soon as this is over I am going to stay on 500mgs of test for 8 weeks then going to tewdst prop/mast/winny for 8 weeks 100mgs of each everyday with the gh still in play @. So there ya go my results sofar and my plan. Well i would type more but its 4am and I gotta get to bed .

Glad to hear your cycle is goin so well bro! Keep up the good work

Comment

6800 cals, thats a shit load. i would be interested in seeing the diet.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        everytime i talk to him he's eating lmao. dude eats like he's fucking training for the kentucky derby.

Comment

its not the cleanest I get some in and out burgers ,hamburger helper,icecream in shakes but then half of it is oats,chicken and stuff like that I keep a food journal I post some days from it.

Comment

u doubt everything I say brother?? how come bro I no reason to lie about anything Its around 6800cals give or take

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
              All is going great my strength is still climbing up each workout and I am now 277 @ 11% bf this morning on my scale. A downside sofar is the lack of sleep I am getting and I am so sick of eatting the way I have . I am at 6800cals per day with only 2 shakes one for postwork out for the insulin and 1 before bed the rest of my cals are from whole food. I really contribute alot of the gains from the test suspension I had tried it before but didnt run it the right way I ran it with winny for 30days anyways the test suspension has been the strongest type of gear Ive ever run way better of a jumpstart then dbol or anadrol. It will be in all my bulkingcycles from here on out. The downside to test s is having to take so many damn shots.the adex pills I take have also done wonders with keeping my water weight off of me. I would also have to say that the insulin has played a major role in the weight gain and the way it has increased my training I have been traing so hard ,harder than my body has ever let me b4,its gotta be the slin and gh combo or the cheque drops? All in all I would have to say that this has sofar been the best bulking cycle I have ever done. I forsure will run slin again the pumps from it are completly insane. To be honest I was scared to start useing slin but I have my drink,supps and food set up perfectly for after my slin shot I have worked up to 20iu's ed of it. I was also thinking maybe my cycle is so good because of the gear all being
              human grade gear amps,gh,slin,deca,andadex are all human grade gear. Who knows what has made the cycle so good but Im loving it. As soon as this is over I am going to stay on 500mgs of test for 8 weeks then going to tewdst prop/mast/winny for 8 weeks 100mgs of each everyday with the gh still in play @. So there ya go my results sofar and my plan. Well i would type more but its 4am and I gotta get to bed .
              Glad it's working out bro - question for you. What dose are you running test - s and how often do you have to shoot it ? Also, now that you've given slin a run, do you think you will be adding it to your next cycles ?

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                Glad it's working out bro - question for you. What dose are you running test - s and how often do you have to shoot it ? Also, now that you've given slin a run, do you think you will be adding it to your next cycles ?
                test e is 1500mgs was gonna stay at a gram but went to 1500mgs and test s was at 100mgs ed and I shot it 2-3x per day everyday but I used a slin in,if it were a regular needle there is no way I could do it,i lucked out by getting hg test s . as for slin yea I will run it in my bulking cycles but not sure doing it for cutting,the pumps i get from the slin r crazy almost painful lol. Im at 20iu ed with it but might work my way upto 30iu's.But the hg test suspension is the best thing Ive taken sofar it feels like it kicks in right away,its the shit.

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
                  u doubt everything I say brother?? how come bro I no reason to lie about anything Its around 6800cals give or take
                  I think he just wants to see what the diet is like bro - your results prove your eating ! Just a lot of cals and it's always cool to see how people manage it.

Comment

So let me get this right your 277lb and at a 11% bf. Oh and 6800cal ed. Wow dude dont clog your arteries. Hard to believe all those cals and 11% bf how did you get your bf%. Also how tall are you and whats your diet like? keep us posted.

Comment

thats a hardcore course of gear, be good to see some pics of you at 277lbs, 11%bf is quite lean for that weight

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                        I think he just wants to see what the diet is like bro - your results prove your eating ! Just a lot of cals and it's always cool to see how people manage it.
                        yup. i want to see the diet of 6800 cals. thats a shit load. all clean or some junk food?

Comment

yup. i want to see the diet of 6800 cals. thats a shit load. all clean or some junk food?
                          I was 12% when I started the cycle and uped my gh from 6iu to 8-10iu which has helped my fat now my bodyfat could be off I used an electronic one u hold in front of u so it might be off,my diet is not all clean at all its about half and half,I posted pics b4 its not like I cant hold that weight. I have gotten no bloat I went from .5 adex to 1mg of adex,I can see my abs fine not nearly as good as when I competed but u can see them I will post my diet I keep track of it on fitday.com. Ill be honest I eat a few burgers a day or like 10 tacos from taco bell,Im am also taking t3 which I think has help with the gh to control my fat levels. Ill copy and paste a day of what I eat from fit day

Comment

Thats great dfc...keep it up ,your heading towards bigscott kinda size:)

Comment

Originally posted by chopperread View Post
                              Thats great dfc...keep it up ,your heading towards bigscott kinda size:)
                              thats a big statement bro:weights:

Comment

Working...
                              X