Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
    I like your style Sir.:thumup:
    Funny shit, Imma multi quote here, uh........ god damn technology....

Comment

deciced to add a shot of sus a week with the andro, and add anadrol. Should be pretty nasty, need advice on how to use hcg. Do I need one hit, Do I need multiple hits? That shit can be kinda pricey. Read a few profiles and there never was a real clear explanation on what dosing should be like.

Comment

with hcg i do 500ius 3 times a week.

Comment

I have read a couple posts saying that a guy could run 250 a week. Twice weekly, 250 iu would keep me going? What abouit body weight to chemical need? For instanced, 2mg deca per ound of body weight? that puts me over 500 there, so I will go to six because it comes in 300 or 200mg licks. Any input on this? I have simply never had access to hcg so I Have never needed to know how to use it......

Comment

I have a question about the andropen I bought on the lid says 275 but on the label says andropen 300 then bd and dragon expiry 03 2024 the old is purple

Comment

Yes, you could do 500iu a week. Ive done that in the past, work fine for me. Keeps leydig cells active. Aa good watch https://youtu.be/9z7teNeHsJM.

Comment

Working...
              X