No announcement yet.

Cycle update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i first started this little test cycle it was meant to be 250mg test-e for 10 weeks but I did 5 weeks @250mg and the last 2 weeks @450mg gonna go 5 more weeks @450mg and call it wrap til summer. I've made some nice gains so far just keep eating and lifting:agreed:

Comment

Hey fellas the last 2 days someone said something to me about my face being red and I been feeling kind of hot. Well then my Aunt seen me and told me to have my blood pressure checked. So i went to a pharmacy where they have the machine that you can do it yourself. My blood pressure was 147/68 it had a chart to compare and said I was stage one hypertension. I was almost scared to go to the gym but I went home and laid down for awhile and I felt fine. I have never had high blood pressure. Feed back please

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
        Hey fellas the last 2 days someone said something to me about my face being red and I been feeling kind of hot. Well then my Aunt seen me and told me to have my blood pressure checked. So i went to a pharmacy where they have the machine that you can do it yourself. My blood pressure was 147/68 it had a chart to compare and said I was stage one hypertension. I was almost scared to go to the gym but I went home and laid down for awhile and I felt fine. I have never had high blood pressure. Feed back please
        A few things adjust your diet, if you are retaining water and diet is good you need a AI Ldex or something.

Comment

Well cycle is up took my last injection yesterday and starting my pct of nolva in a week. Just wondering what to expect and anything I can do to hold on to my gains? I plan on increasing my calories and protien a bit. I went from 196 lbs to 209 lbs on this cycle and really not a lot of fat mostly muscle I'd say around 9-10 lbs muscle gained. I am concerened about my sex drive and hoping I won't be to fucked up in that dept. Any advice appreciated...

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
            Well cycle is up took my last injection yesterday and starting my pct of nolva in a week. Just wondering what to expect and anything I can do to hold on to my gains? I plan on increasing my calories and protien a bit. I went from 196 lbs to 209 lbs on this cycle and really not a lot of fat mostly muscle I'd say around 9-10 lbs muscle gained. I am concerened about my sex drive and hoping I won't be to fucked up in that dept. Any advice appreciated...
            i would wait 2-3 weeks after last shot to start pct

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
              i would wait 2-3 weeks after last shot to start pct
              agreed I wait 3 weeks after test E

Comment

Working...
              X