IGF-1 Lr3 Log - BAC Water VS Acetic Acid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGF-1 Lr3 Log - BAC Water VS Acetic Acid

So I am going to run 2 separate cycles of IGF-1 Lr3. 4 weeks on followed by a 4 week break and then back on 4 weeks.

The first cycle will be reconstituted with BAC water only. Second cycle will be reconstituted with Acetic Acid only.

Yes we all know what is repeated online, "IGF will only last a few days in BAC water". I have searched and searched online and that statement is made over and over but 1 thing seems to be missing.. proof. I can find no study or science to back up the claim that is repeated so often.

On the flip side of the coin I have also come across people that have been using IGF for years and have always reconstituted with BAC water only. They claim that the IGF does just fine in BAC water and it is just as potent on day 30 as it was on day 1 in terms of sides like hypo etc... They claim that the fragility of IGF has been hugely exaggerated online.

Anyway, I plan to get to the bottom of it. I am going to use BAC water only for the first month cycle. If what some people claim is true and the IGF dies within 48 hours or so in BAC water, I should stop feeling any sides or results after the second or 3rd day. If I continue to get sides and see results through the whole month then in my mind, myth busted about IGF dieing in BAC water after only a few days. To be fair though I will also give the AA a full month run and note any difference.

I plan to update this log just like I did with GHRP. So stay tuned. Should have it by next week.

Dosage will be 40mcg per day for 30 days. Shot will be taken Sub-Q directly after workout.

LOG STARTS ON PAGE 2. I marked each log update in red so its easier to just skip past all the other posts and go right to my updates. Each update starts with "Day 1, Day 2, etc.."
    Last edited by Bouncer; 03-01-11, 01:34 PM.

A few things first I never went hypo of even came close to that feeling and this was stuff that worked like a champ. proof was in the mirror.
    second why expermint with the IGF that way? it makes more sence to experment on yourself with doses or timming but not the way its mixed.
    everyone agrees that its fine in AA
    some say bac water is fine
    some say bac water 24-48 hours
    makes sence to go with AA if you ask me. But either way you decide I will be looking at the thread to see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      A few things first I never went hypo of even came close to that feeling and this was stuff that worked like a champ. proof was in the mirror.
      second why expermint with the IGF that way? it makes more sence to experment on yourself with doses or timming but not the way its mixed.
      makes sence to go with AA if you ask me. But either way you decide I will be looking at the thread to see what happens.
      because i dont follow what others blindly say without evidence. i must do things for myself to prove things to myself.

i respect what you and scott say but you know me bro, i must do things my way. i think this experiment will be interesting none the less. havent seen anyone else online really be willing to potentially waste an expensive bottle of igf lr3. call me a dipshit or call me a trail blazer.. whatever you do.. just call me! :hibb: :weights:

Comment

And that is exactly my point in doing this. ^

One person says its great with bac, the next guy will say bac kills it.

I will get to the god damn bottom of this shit!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          because i dont follow what others blindly say without evidence. i must do things for myself to prove things to myself.

i respect what you and scott say but you know me bro, i must do things my way. i think this experiment will be interesting none the less. havent seen anyone else online really be willing to potentially waste an expensive bottle of igf lr3. call me a dipshit or call me a trail blazer.. whatever you do.. just call me! :hibb: :weights:
          Ya I have only "read" that the Bac will kill it never had the ballz to try cuz It is just as easy with AA so who realy cares. But if its for your own personal knowledge then hell ya go for it.
          I did EQ only cuz people said it wouldnt work,lol they were right it was weak
          hopefull you get something outta the igf

Comment

Ya I have only "read" that the Bac will kill it never had the ballz to try cuz It is just as easy with AA so who realy cares. But if its for your own personal knowledge then hell ya go for it.
            I did EQ only cuz people said it wouldnt work,lol they were right it was weak
            hopefull you get something outta the igf
            im only interested in facts bro, when people make claims without any science to back it up i generally don't accept it.

Comment

gro pep one of the original makers of igf13 -- says acetic acid -- 48 hours in bac water .. will go with the makers recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                gro pep one of the original makers of igf13 -- says acetic acid -- 48 hours in bac water .. will go with the makers recommendations
                And other manufacturers ship only with bac water or sodium chloride so that doesn't really prove anything.

Find one piece of evidence, study, science etc.. that shows igf lr3 is only active for 48 hours in bac water and I will buy the argument.

Dave palumbo says bac is no problem at all with igf lr3.

Brings me back to my point of why I made this thread, so many strong oppinions but no real proof or comparison that i can find.
                Last edited by Bouncer; 02-18-11, 09:23 PM.

Comment

I like that you are taking one for the team here Bouncer...very interested to see how your experiment turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb View Post
                    I like that you are taking one for the team here Bouncer...very interested to see how your experiment turns out.
                    I agree its great he is willing to try it but what difference does it make if you can use Bac or not? its not like the AA is hard to get or it hurts you so why risk loosing the IGF?

Comment

http://www.creative-biolabs.com/cata...0(CRP0805).pdf

look at reconstitution

Comment

Human Long Arg3 Insulin-like Growth Factor-I (Long-R3-IGF-I) is an 83 amino acid analog to human IGF-I. It has the complete human IGF-I sequence with the substitution of Arg for Glu at position 3 (hence R3), and a 13 amino acid extension at the N-terminus.
                        IGF-1 Long R3 is a synthetic analog of the naturally existing insulin growth factor (IGF) which is a 93 amino acid residue. Modifications of the natural form occurred with the substitution of the Arg with Glu at the position 3, giving a code R3, and also an extension of a 13 amino acid at the B-terminus. Just like the IGF-1, R3 has been shown to induce the development and growth of cells.
                        Long R3 IGF-1 is significantly more potent than IGF-1. The enhanced potency is due to the decreased binding of Long R3 IGF-1 to all known IGF binding proteins. These binding proteins normally inhibit the biological actions of IGF's. When IGF is active it behaves differently in different types of tissues. In muscle cells proteins and associated cell components are stimulated. Protein synthesis is increased along with amino acid absorption. As a source of energy, IGF mobilizes fat for use as energy in adipose tissue.
                        The most effective length for a cycle of IGF is 50 days on and 20-40 days off. The most controversy surrounding Long R3 IGF-1 is the effective dosage. The most used dosages range between 20mcg/day to 120+mcg/day. The dosage issue mainly revolves around how much money you have to spend, plenty of people use the minimum dosage of 20mcg/day and are happy with the results. IGF is most effective when administered subcutaneous and injected once or twice daily at your current dosage. The best time for injections is either in the morning and/or immediately after weight training.
                        * Shuttles nutrients directly into cells and muscles for maximum results.
                        * Builds muscle mass, promotes fat loss.
                        * Increased protein synthesis.v * IGF mobilizes fat for use as energy in adipose tissue.
                        * Causes hyperplasia, the increase of more muscle cells.
                        * At a genetic level it has the potential to alter an individuals capacity to build superior muscle density and size.
                        * Possesses the ability to rehabilitate damaged cartilage.

Storage: Although it is stable at room temperature for up to 3 weeks, lyophilized Long-R3-IGF-I powder should be stored below -20°C. Upon reconstitution, Long-R3-IGF-I solution should be stored at °C for less than 7 days and below -20°C for longer time. Repeat Freeze-thaw cycles should be avoided for Long-R3-IGF-I solution.
                        Reconstitution:
                        It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized Long-R3-IGF-I powder in acetic acid or sodium chloride. This reconstituted Long R3-IGF-I solution can be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.

Comment

Insulin-like Growth Factor LR3
                          Insulin-like Growth Factor LR3 (IGF-1)

IGF-1 (Long R3 IGF-1) Dose:
                          Light: 20 mcg
                          Common: 40 mcg
                          Large: 80 mcg

IGF-1 is injected post work out (PWO) or in the AM on non workout days for 4-6 week intervals. Do not exceed 100mcg.

Insulin-like Growth Factor (Long-R3 IGF-1), an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-1 is a highly anabolic hormone released primarily in the liver with the stimulus of growth hormone (HGH).
                          (http://peptide-guide.com/images/igf-1aa_w5ci.jpg)

IGF-1 is the most potent growth factor found in the body and causes muscle cell hyperplasisa.

Freeze dried (lyophilized) IGF-1 (in powder state) should be stored in the freezer (-18 degrees celsius).
                          Example Long r3 IGF-1 kit contains:

* 1000mcg of lyophilized (freeze dried) Long R3 IGF-1
                          * 2 mls of 0.6% Acetic Acid (AA)
                          * 30ml Sodium Chloride (NaCL) as buffer

Dilute the IGF-1 peptide with 2mls of Acetic Acid (.6%). Assuming (*DO NOT ASSUME*) Acetic Acid (AA) will yield the correct pH balance of your research peptide.
                          Note: This creates a concentration of 500mcg/ml. So each 1/10 of a ML is 50mcg’s.

Draw the desired amount of IGF in to a syringe. Desired amount should be the approx dosage wanted.
                          Example- 2mls AA used to reconstitute IGF-1 1mg vial means 5 units on a U100 insulin syringe would equal 25mcg IGF-1 LR3
                          Pre-load your syringes at 5iu (25mcg IGF-1). Divide your IGF-1 into 40 syringes for storage in the freezer.
                          Thaw prior to administration. Draw from your NaCL after thawed to buffer (.5ml is enough).

Unknown whether injecting IGF-1 to increase muscle growth is efficacious. Many believe in the value of this powerful growth factor. Question currently is whether IGF-1 is effective when not manufactured by the tissues themselves.

It is possible to go into hypoglycemia fro IGF-1 supplementation. Effect is dose dependant.

Comment

http://www.roche-applied-science.com...t/1048058a.pdf

Comment

Working...
                            X