No announcement yet.

IGF-1 Lr3 Log - BAC Water VS Acetic Acid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put it this way, while I can appreciate your position, amd we all can't be perfect like you are, fat people, LIKE ME, deserve the opportunity to look great too so why not give yourself every added benefit to get that new body you crave right? It's not exactly an easy row to hoe...

We can't all be born with the potential of Adonis or Venus but we can strive to and put forth the effort, time and energy to do it. If this helps make the journey easier, recovery faster and allows you to do more then you otherwise could and get there more efficiently then why the hell not??? ... and lets not forget about the skin recovery factor too for us FAT people... I'd rather have nice tight skin than flabby sagging skin that can't bounce back... seems to me like a total win win situation for anyone who wants to be lean and look younger.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Scrum has a point, I hope you are trying to fix your issues with diet and training instead of just using igf.
      Absolutely! I guessI did not make that very clear as I was trying not ro ramble on and on about not so little 'ol me.

I have COMPLETELY chnaged my eating and exercide habits. I have totally CLEANED all the junk out of my diet and eat CLEAN healthy unprocessed foods. I get plenty of sleep now and do not miss a SINGLE one of my 6 little meals during the day. I weigh religeously, track my body fat and i make sureI get all my essential Vitamins and minerals. Not sure what I can do but give my body an advantage by using IGF to supplement my efforts.

Comment

• I understand some people aren't born with the best genes but don't discount the hard work people put in to look good. I have seen many fat people work there asses of and have great results.

You could absolutely change your body with diet and training alone. Some may have to work harder then others but that docent mean it can't be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChubbyGirl View Post
          Absolutely! I guessI did not make that very clear as I was trying not ro ramble on and on about not so little 'ol me.

I have COMPLETELY chnaged my eating and exercide habits. I have totally CLEANED all the junk out of my diet and eat CLEAN healthy unprocessed foods. I get plenty of sleep now and do not miss a SINGLE one of my 6 little meals during the day. I weigh religeously, track my body fat and i make sureI get all my essential Vitamins and minerals. Not sure what I can do but give my body an advantage by using IGF to supplement my efforts.
          Good, glad to hear it.

Comment

• Thanks for the support... I was worried I was gonna get the boot... If anyone is interested I will keep you posted on my progress... I have already lost over 5% body fat and a little over 20lbs and clothes fit better and getting loose actually. the funniest part is that I cannot even eat junk anymore as it makes be actually kinda ill... amazing how in just 6 weeks your body can adjust to changes in diet and reject the crap.

Comment

• Not questioning your current diet or your work ethic or anything, bit if by your own admission you are fat, then you have more room for improvement before requiring pharmaceutical assistance. And if what you are saying is true regarding your diet and work ethic, you have no reason to doubt your ability to get much leaner without help. I don't think genes have anything to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Not questioning your current diet or your work ethic or anything, bit if by your own admission you are fat, then you have more room for improvement before requiring pharmaceutical assistance. And if what you are saying is true regarding your diet and work ethic, you have no reason to doubt your ability to get much leaner without help. I don't think genes have anything to do with it.
                Well I am confident I could do this without the "assistance" but why is it bad that I want to do it with assistance??? I don't understand the resistance to my methods?? And if you don't try different things to improve your game you never improve or surpass your own known abilities and other's preconcieved notions. Just because I am fat doesn't mean I am not allowed to cycle and give myself an edge on my journey. Not to mention helping with the skin tightening that is a MUST with weight loss. I don't look at IGF as a hall pass but rather another tool in my arsenal to fight the flab. I will do this and I will be one hot Chicka again and will NOT let myself go ever again.

Comment

• yea i have to agree with chubbygirl here. why is it scrum that it would only be ok for her to get assistance from a drug only when she is in perfect shape?

Comment

• and just so we are clear, this is not an example of healthy eating..

:D

Comment

• okay, that is just bad ass and I can TOTALLY appreciate the effort it took to make it too... LOL

Comment

• I'm baaaaack...

Hi all... it's been forever and I totally forgot to give you guys an update on my progress. I have lost a total of 80lbs, no more plus sizes for me. :)

I truly believe the IGF has helped with the Skin "bounce back" so there is something to be said for that and I think it made my workout recovery easier too so that I could do more.

As of late, my loss has slown down a lot as I have not been trying as hard, but I am still eating clean and snacking and all that jazz... only about 20 more lbs to go and I should be a good solid weight for my hight. As it stands now, I have dropped 5-6 sizes and can actually fit into JR's now if I really wanted to.

Anyways, hope you all are well and Bouncer, thanks again for all the great info! :)

Comment

Hi all... it's been forever and I totally forgot to give you guys an update on my progress. I have lost a total of 80lbs, no more plus sizes for me. :)

I truly believe the IGF has helped with the Skin "bounce back" so there is something to be said for that and I think it made my workout recovery easier too so that I could do more.

As of late, my loss has slown down a lot as I have not been trying as hard, but I am still eating clean and snacking and all that jazz... only about 20 more lbs to go and I should be a good solid weight for my hight. As it stands now, I have dropped 5-6 sizes and can actually fit into JR's now if I really wanted to.

Anyways, hope you all are well and Bouncer, thanks again for all the great info! :)
                          80lbs! damn girl good job. :clapback:

looking back, what would you say was the main thing you were doing wrong back then? just to much junk in total or was there a specific thing?

thanks for the update and stick around. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            80lbs! damn girl good job. :clapback:

looking back, what would you say was the main thing you were doing wrong back then? just to much junk in total or was there a specific thing?

thanks for the update and stick around. :)
                            Well there were soooo many changes I had to make, in baby steps, just to be a "healthier person", but I think there were THREE key factors...

1. Being honest and accountable with myself regarding what went into my mouth. Do I need this? Will this make my body happy? Are these realisitc calorie goals for my energy needs? Am I hydrated?

2. Keeping the "primitive programming" happy. This "dicipline" is bascially making sure that I am never starving, ever, within the confines of my energy needs. As long as my primal feedback mechanism always knows there is food, I am never storing energy but using it.

3. This one is a biggy... STAY AWAY from PROCESSED CRAP. In a nutshell, eat from healthy sources and try to eat local and in season. And keep a good variety of options around so you don't get borred. I love to cook so this was easy for me, just had to change my shopping habits a little bit as I was not a junk foodie, but now I buy organic, free range, locally grown stuff that is not GMO, or covered in Pesticides and "extenders". My body is much happier now.

Also a life saver for me are those silly Green Bags you see on TV that keep veggies fresh... they REALLY work and when you buy Organic, it really helps to slow down spoilage by neutralizing the gasses that fresh food exhausts that causes spoilage. I can keep strawberries for almost two weeks in those things! It's amazing.

And of course I did exercise, BUT oddly enough, that was not what really got the weight off as I needed to loose quite a bit before I was able to even do mush at all, it was just eating based on my energy needs and my body really cooperated. I only got really hungry a couple times when my Metbolism kicked into high gear a few times and OMG, your body can really mess with you and make you think you are so hungry when you know you really aren't since I knew I had been eating and was not over exerting myself at all. Those days sucked but besides that it was pretty easy. And of Course sleep... now if my cat would just cooperate I would be able to get more sleep... LOL

The IGF was just more a cosmetic help for me on this journey and then later/now helps me when I am jogging 3-4 miles a day while on cycle. my recovery is so much better on cycle than off.

Sorry for being so wordy.... but that's it in a nutshell :)

Comment

Thanks for the support... I was worried I was gonna get the boot... If anyone is interested I will keep you posted on my progress... I have already lost over 5% body fat and a little over 20lbs and clothes fit better and getting loose actually. the funniest part is that I cannot even eat junk anymore as it makes be actually kinda ill... amazing how in just 6 weeks your body can adjust to changes in diet and reject the crap.
                              we are all intrested in your progress and even if some of us sound harsh it is really to help.
                              diet alone can fix most your issuse but I also agree the faster you see results the harder you will work at it.

I would look into GH over IGF if you are not lifting weights or anything. Gh converts to IGF so you get the building benefits of IGF and also the helth stuff and better fat loss with GH. kinda 2 for 1 if using GH. JMO

Comment

• Oh I didnt even mention my favorite,lol using both at the same time. that is by far the best

Comment

Working...
                                X