Need Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Feedback

Alright you guys i Am about to start a cycle on the ph m1t by powerhouse labs i have done this before but im switching my set up and i would like to know what you guys think or if u have any suggestions or some feedback before i begin so here it is.

Week 1-3 m1t 30mgs/d, nolvadex 10mgs/d
    Week 4-6 nolvadex 20mgs/d, liver fix, annihilation (chaotic labs)
    Week 7-9 same as week 1-3
    Week 10-12 same as week 4-6
    Week 13-15 same as week 1-3
    PCT for 6 weeks
    PCT week 1-3 nolvadex 40mgs/d, liver fix, annihilation
    week 4-6 nolvadex 20mgs/d, liver fix, annihilation

Not to be an ass, but my suggestion would to be run real steroids and not that m1t bs. You will get more side effects and have less gains then with the real deal.

Have a look at the gyno thread in the steroid articles section, 95% of those people ran shit like m1t

Comment

bro that shit is brutal on the body. like he said go with real steriods. u scared of needles then run SARM's or IGF-1 and GHRP2 (reqs. a little insulin injection which is simple) these with a clean diet your probably reach your goal.

im speaking out of personal experience ive used PH's before. throw that shit in the garbage its just dumb. i dont understand that layout anyway. most do 4-6 weeks on then take several months off after PCT. you need Liv.52 and 6-8 fish oil caps a day.

Comment

Alright Bouncer if i were to run the real thing would i just take the nolva off during the cy le and go 6 weeks straight and about 12 weeks off. And what do u suggest i run. I have heard tht the real thing takes longer to kick in and has about the same results. The set up i got was from their website and they say due to its potency u should run m1t on small cycles taking same lenghts of vreaks in between and then go on a pct for 60-90 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Glotonada
          Alright Bouncer if i were to run the real thing would i just take the nolva off during the cy le and go 6 weeks straight and about 12 weeks off. And what do u suggest i run. I have heard tht the real thing takes longer to kick in and has about the same results. The set up i got was from their website and they say due to its potency u should run m1t on small cycles taking same lenghts of vreaks in between and then go on a pct for 60-90 days.
          Test 500mgs a week for 12 weeks. Take nolv only if gyno appears.

Comment

Alright so just a regular test blend? How should split the dosage ? And have nolva in hand

Comment

no not a blend. test e or c preferably. 500mg once per week. nolv in hand yes

Comment

So the testosterone enanthate at 500mgs once per week for 12 weeks.should i take it on the same day everyweek? Or does it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Glotonada
                  So the testosterone enanthate at 500mgs once per week for 12 weeks.should i take it on the same day everyweek? Or does it matter?
                  Same day every week

Comment

Working...
                  X