No announcement yet.

BAC Water? Whats the deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It must be new. Since they were carrying it and we were able to order before.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Has it always been script or is this something new?
      I "think" new as everywhere used to have it including the place where i get my pinz.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        Has it always been script or is this something new?
        All my bottles even some older ones say RX. I think the FDA clamped down on some folks selling it,,thats why is harder to obtain these days.

Comment

Just make it yourself. Distiled water, .02% benzyl alcohol (I think %is right),run it thru a .22um whatman filter into a sterile vial and make as much as you want. Sucks how bad these SOB's are cracking down on things. It's all about worthless douches in worthless positions within our local, state and federal government justifying their existence on the payroll. Sad state of affairs in this country presently!

Comment

Originally posted by crossconnect View Post
            Just make it yourself. Distiled water, .02% benzyl alcohol (I think %is right),run it thru a .22um whatman filter into a sterile vial and make as much as you want. Sucks how bad these SOB's are cracking down on things. It's all about worthless douches in worthless positions within our local, state and federal government justifying their existence on the payroll. Sad state of affairs in this country presently!
            Your exactly right,,,I mean they are literally cracking down on WATER:fight:!!!! Whats next???

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
              Your exactly right,,,I mean they are literally cracking down on WATER:fight:!!!! Whats next???
              LOL no shit WATER

Comment

Um sorry but if the bac water is for GH fuck no I wouldnt risk the investment on making my own shit. Its still around

Comment

[QUOTE=crossconnect;604844]Just make it yourself. Distiled water, .02% benzyl alcohol (I think %is right),run it thru a .22um whatman filter into a sterile vial and make as much as you want.
                  that sounds fucken complicated as fuck.

Comment

THE BOUNCER [QUOTE=crossconnect;604844]Just make it yourself. Distiled water, .02% benzyl alcohol (I think %is right),run it thru a .22um whatman filter into a sterile vial and make as much as you want.
                    that sounds fucken complicated as fuck.

LOL- it might sound complicated but it's not. With everything sitting in front of you it would literally take minutes. I need to correct the % of benzyl alcohol to .9%. That's point 9% not 9%. Ouch, 9% and you would be in serious pain bro.

Comment

make me a gallon and send me a batch! :D

Comment

i got a bunch but will prob need in future.

Comment

Working...
                        X