No announcement yet.

Tren Ace & Test Pro cycle please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren Ace & Test Pro cycle please help!

Hi everyone,

22 years old, been training hard for 5 years now and am going to start my first cycle in January. My aims are to rip up big time and also put on some more lean muscle.

I want to do a 6 week tren ace / test prop cycle.

I was advised to inject 1 ml of test and 1 ml of tren monday/wednesday and friday for 6 weeks. And then pin a dosage of hGC every sunday throughout the course. And then do 2 weeks of post cycle therapy after.

What improvements can I make on this plan?
    Is 6 weeks long enough? or should I continue taking either the tren or test on their own for a few weeks after?
    Should I take anything pre cycle to bump start it?
    Is it correct to take the hGC every week and if so what dosage should it be?
    And what post cycle therapy should I take?

thanks...any help would be really appreciated as I just want to get the most out of my first cycle but also stay safe!

At 22 I think you're too young.

What are your stats?

First cycle should consist of test only. Do NOT run tren as part of a first cycle. If you were going to do a cycle start off with 250mg of test E or cyp every 5 days. Keep it simple.

Comment

Let me throw in my 2cents. Not everyone can get just anything, and tren + prop are available.

As to the age, you can drink and vote, that's old enough for me.

Run that combo eod. Have nolva on hand, and be ready to use it when you're done shooting.

Simple.

Comment

^ then why not just run the prop? Doesn't make sense to me to run tren as part of a first cycle. Test only. To me that is simple.

Comment

Chad, explain why the addition of tren acetate makes his cycle difficult.

Comment

For the reasons Rado mentioned and also due to the sides that you can get from tren. I never had any issues running just test. Add tren and I start to get gyno symptoms, I don't sleep well at all and my mood changes. If I would have ran that for my first cycle then how do I know what’s causing the sides?

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              It doesn't make it difficult...Just not wise for a 1st timer cycle, nor prop IMO...Most newbies don't want to inject ED or EOD...Go enanthate, shoot once every 7-10 days for 10wks...THAT'S simple.
              Frequency of injections doesn't make it more confusing or difficult. And again, these two compounds may be the only thing he can get his hands on.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
                For the reasons Rado mentioned and also due to the sides that you can get from tren. I never had any issues running just test. Add tren and I start to get gyno symptoms, I don't sleep well at all and my mood changes. If I would have ran that for my first cycle then how do I know what's causing the sides?
                Nolva to differentiate which compound is the culprit. Concerns of sleeping well and mood changes are part and parcel to using anabolics, it happens and we adjust.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                  Nolva to differentiate which compound is the culprit. Concerns of sleeping well and mood changes are part and parcel to using anabolics, it happens and we adjust.
                  To say you won’t sleep well and you will have mood changes while on any anabolics is a false statement. Give me just test and I’m fine. Add tren and there are sides. Not sure why you’re trying to argue this. For a first timer it always makes sense to just start with the basics and keep it simple. Test only.

Comment

First timer should never ever use tren.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                      Most people don't adjust...Stop your rambling bs already.
                      Rambling? Negative.

He said what he is planning on using. He did not say, well, I can get lots of other things, just tell me what to buy.

I'll giving info based upon what he posted related to what I've personally done.

Im saying again, it's simple.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                        I'll giving info based upon what he posted related to what I've personally done.

Im saying again, it's simple.
                        So if he can get test (prop) and he should keep it simple then why not a test only cycle. How is adding tren keeping it simple?

Comment

Auri come at us brah!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77

So if he can get test (prop) and he should keep it simple then why not a test only cycle. How is adding tren keeping it simple?
                            He wants to use both. Again, how is adding tren somehow making this so difficult that he shouldn't? Easy to get, potent, relatively cheap.

You're better off telling your daughter she can't date someone.

Comment

Originally posted by auri

He wants to use both. Again, how is adding tren somehow making this so difficult that he shouldn't? Easy to get, potent, relatively cheap.
                              Your speaking as someone who doesn't get sides from tren. Many do including me. If you do run test and tren together and you happen to get sides from both, a first time user would not know his body well enough and get confused as to what is happening. Not sure why you are having such a hard time understanding that. Test alone is far less likely to give sides and if it does there is only 1 cause.. Estrogen and that can be addressed as soon as you see sides. 2 compounds hitting you with sides from 2 different directions is more complicated then 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X