100% off sucks ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado
    I took my glucose reading 1st thing as I woke up...Took my ghrp shot, waited 15mns and took reading; it was same as when I woke up.
    thats intresting cuz try that with real Gh and it will change.
    well at least you saved me the hunger pains trying it since you already did,lol

Comment

I'm talking about GHRP bro, NOT GH...I have no clue what GH does in terms of glucose...I must of read your post wrong...But GHRP will NOT change your glucose levels, been there done that.
      No you got it right we were gonna test GHRP. I just threw out the GH part.

Comment

Oh ok...Yea I posted the pics of the reading...I even still have the monitor..Costed like ten bucks I think...It was pointless...But wanted to prove this fucking bro science floating around these dumb ass boards.
        Ya no shit but that makes me wonder how GHRP works if it pulses your natty GH then you should get a dramtic change in blood sugar levels. I know it does with 2ius of GH maybe the GHRP isnt making you produce as much as we think?

Comment

And btw...get rid of your stupid ass cut...makes you look like an idiot...yea I said it bitch:D
          chicks dig it!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            I have been off test for 2 months now and I was only on 250mgs per week anyways. also using GH 4ius a day. Just took my last shot of GH today and i already feel softer and fatter,lol
            I cant wait untill aprilish for a new cycle. test,tren,mastron,GH and primo. I am also gonna keep the bodybuilder type workouts that I have not been doing for a few years. (mma plyo type shit)
            Im 250lbs right now with some body fat but you can still see outlines of my abs. gonna try to drop BF% and gain 10 or so pounds.

you guys recomend any suplement to take. No prohormones and no creatine. I use NOxplode already.
            I dont even care if it works I just wanna "take" something to keep me motivated in the head
            During my off cycle time I use alot of whey protein of course but I do use a few supps like creatine, beta alanine, glutamine, and even some NO2. I think one of the most important things you can do is continue to train hard and eat correctly as you can.

Comment

I took my glucose reading 1st thing as I woke up...Took my ghrp shot, waited 15mns and took reading; it was same as when I woke up.
              yea but you also never got the immediate hunger/dizzy/weakness feeling from GHRP either so..

Comment

hang in there Rocket, next time you go on focus on fat loss and maximise the benefit of the addittional recovery aas give you to train more

Comment

Working...
                X