Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is what i got, any suggestions for best results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is what i got, any suggestions for best results?

10ml-250mg deca
    10ml-250mg test C
    10ml-200mg test p
    200-10mg anavar
    30-50mg clomid

I am lookin to put together an effective cycle with these supplies. i am currently 33 yo, 6'2", 230lbs 5%bf and i train 6 days a week hard and eat clean getting about 4500-5000 calories a day, 400+ protein.

thank you for any advise

You sure about your bf%?

5% is Absolutly shredded. We area talking veins in abs etc..

230lbs at that body fat is very impressive.

I ask because your gear list is a bit odd. You don't really have enough test or Deca to run much of a cycle. You either need a few more bottles of test c or prop.

Comment

i can get more of what ever thats needed. Yes i am shredded and stopped cardio completely and increased calories and cant break this plateau. Been stuck at 228-230 for a year. Tried supplements, all different training, sleeping etc. wanna give gear a go to get past this.

Comment

Is this first cycle?

Comment

i have used deca 10 years ago for a very short duration to recover from a elbow pain, it was low dose for 5 weeks, not to be considered as a cycle by any means. So i would say that this would be my first cycle, yes.

Comment

How do you get to 230lbs 5% without gear? Genuinely curious - those are stats that are so outside the realm of what I have thought possible that as a natty, I would love to learn your training and nutrition details.

Comment

i have been training for 13 years solid, strict dedication with no time off longer than 2 days. i sleep 12 hours a night 5 days a week, and just train, eat, and sleep. pretty much have no life other than that. i have tried so many workouts, everything from Flex to stuff i came up on my own and now i know my body, what works for me. But the last year, i havent gained much, my strength increases, but weight doesnt. Some say cause im to lean, but even when i try to bulk, on food, i cant put on weight. im sure i could eat some shit food and gain, but thats not the direction i want to go, id rather stay lean and put on 10 lbs. So this why i am inquiring about gear for a push.

Comment

test C 500mgs per week for 12 weeks

anavar 50mg per day for 6 weeks

Comment

500mgs a week of test c until you're satisfied. Get some nolva too.

Comment

so lose the other 2 (deca and test p), stick to the test c omly? Now for the anavar, should that be the first 6 weeks or last? Then for pct, get nolva to run with the clomid?
                    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by harness View Post
                      so lose the other 2 (deca and test p), stick to the test c omly? Now for the anavar, should that be the first 6 weeks or last? Then for pct, get nolva to run with the clomid?
                      thanks
                      i would lose the deca and test p.

test c at 500mgs per week will be plenty. anavar is up in the air, you could run it the whole way through if you wanted, you could run it last 6 weeks or first 6 weeks. i would probably run it all the way through.

230lbs @ 5% natural is still a bit hard for me to believe. how do you know the exact bf%? how did you have it measured.

Comment

i had it measured at a place called Fitness wave, it uses a hydrostatic bodyfat test, underwater.

Comment

I wouldn't even bother with the var right now. You'll want that nolva in case youre subject to estro gyno. You can use the nolva for pct as well. It's all I use.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                            I wouldn't even bother with the var right now. You'll want that nolva in case youre subject to estro gyno. You can use the nolva for pct as well. It's all I use.
                            i was gonna get some some arimidex, should i not get that and just nolva? thank you

Comment

I'm a big fan of trying several methods and seeing what works best for you. I've used adex, Clomid after, etc, but just using nolva simplified things for me and it worked.

Just make sure you have something to combat estro gyno.

Comment

Working...
                              X