Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best HGH on the market today? No BS, real answers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    your statement makes 0 sense. the omnitrope had the highest purity of all 4 you fucken pot head. :rofl:
    I know sir I was surprised the Omni was the most pure. It is American pharma GH that hasn't been around long. Even the real Omnitrope is less expensive than the genotropin which is why I was surprised.

Quality over quantity is what I meant in that with Growth Hormone, quality is more important than quantity. Low quality GH works well initially, but the body builds up a tolerance to the low quality GH and the effects wear off after a couple months. This is total bro science but what happened to me over the last few years with consistent usage of blue top generics, hygetropin, verified, recent jintropin, and a shitload of different kigtropins.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
      I know sir I was surprised the Omni was the most pure. It is American pharma GH that hasn't been around long. Even the real Omnitrope is less expensive than the genotropin which is why I was surprised.

Quality over quantity is what I meant in that with Growth Hormone, quality is more important than quantity. Low quality GH works well initially, but the body builds up a tolerance to the low quality GH and the effects wear off after a couple months. This is total bro science but what happened to me over the last few years with consistent usage of blue top generics, hygetropin, verified, recent jintropin, and a shitload of different kigtropins.
      use real chinese shit like Rips or Kefei and then talk sucka! you been using "red tops" "yellow tops" and all that other bs from that chinamen!

Comment

Hello FELLAS,

I WAS READING THE DISCUSSION AND FOUND IT TO BE VERY INTERESTING. FIRST I JUST JOINED THIS SITE BECUASE I AM LOOKING TO OBTAIN HGH FOR THE FIRST TIME AND WANTED TO GET SOME HELP BECUASE I DONT KNOW ANYONE THAT USES IT OR SELLS IT. WHAT SHOULD I START OFF WITH AND WHERE CAN I GET IT?

Comment

riptropin and hygtropin are all I would use!

Comment

GENOTROPIN, NORDITROPIN, OMNITROPE, HUMATROPE

Comment

Nord, omni, and geno are heavily.faked

Comment

Hey troops am brand new to this dont no where to start any1 point me in the right direction on where to get gh and the best 1 to use cheers

Comment

What do you recomend

Comment

Hey troops am brand new to this dont no where to start any1 point me in the right direction on where to get gh and the best 1 to use cheers

Comment

Phizer is what people say.

Trying it now

Comment

Serostim IMO is best bang fir the buck only cuz 99% Chinese gh is shut down the rest is underdosed fake shit.
                        The genos I hear are top of the food chain humatrope are supposed 2nd the does I choose seros cuz they are a lot cheeper and people only say the others are better cuz of less water rentetion fat loss. I would never pay the extra fir some fat loss but I'm not rich if I was maybe lol

Comment

But soon china gh will be in full swing again that's best fir sure money to quality

Comment

^Rocket, what makes you say thus?

Also, have u ever tested a gh igf effects that came up lame?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              But soon china gh will be in full swing again that's best fir sure money to quality
                              I sure hope you are right, I miss my rips.

Comment

Human grade or nothing these days

I know of a couple of bros who are testing the Grey tops from China which seem to have decent numbers..

We shall see

Supposedly hk is claiming rips to be back in stock again soon, but that means shit

Comment

Working...
                                X