How to use HGH - How to inject - Supply's you will need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingj View Post
    Thanks B! Any other tips for a first timer? Also recall reading somewhere that nolva will hinder GH in some way?
    no i think you are thinking about IGF-1 levels with nolv.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      no i think you are thinking about IGF-1 levels with nolv.
      But doesn't using HGH in some way lead to higher igf-1 levels?

Comment

Originally posted by kingj View Post
        But doesn't using HGH in some way lead to higher igf-1 levels?
        yes but HGH is powerful shit bro. using a little nolv to prevent gyno has very little if any effect on what HGH can do

Comment

thanks again!
          looking forward to seeing what results are in store for me.

Planning to run 4 ius a day for 6 months along with 500 test E and 400 masteron a week..I eat pretty clean and train hard..Hoping this will take me to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Written by THE BOUNCER! :weights:

What you will need:

2.) BAC Water. BAC water has a small amount of preservative that keeps the GH fresher for longer. The issue is that is has recently become a bit harder to get BAC water as it is suppsoed to be RX only. In any case, it can still be found. 1 30ml bottle of BAC water will be enough for around 3 100iu kits. http://www.amazon.com/Bottles-Bacter...4760490&sr=8-1
            Hey B,

How long did it take for this to get to you, and which company did you opt for? I hate waiting on bac water when the damn gh is in the fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan

Hey B,

How long did it take for this to get to you, and which company did you opt for? I hate waiting on bac water when the damn gh is in the fridge.
              It was pretty quick, say 5 week days or so. I went with the first place that came up in the results on Amazon

Comment

Working...
              X