The PCT debate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    lol please dont! were you serious by the way? I wont judge bro just wanna know,lol
    :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
      Nolva-after being off for 6 months I just ran some nolva and it was a bit of a boost from nothing. Stronger in the gym on this than nothing.
      Interesting. Im gonna have to try this. Dont want to hop onto HRT cycles right away since I cant pay for the bloodwork right now but i know my body well enough now that i know im low as shit. fucking tired as hell all the time, decreased muscle mass, lack of sex drive, emotional with a touch of depression.

What i would like to know if the whole GH and Nolva thing is true. I glanced at a post Bouncer made about how running nolva along with GH cancels out the gh or the nolva cant remember. True or Myth?

What you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS

Interesting. Im gonna have to try this. Dont want to hop onto HRT cycles right away since I cant pay for the bloodwork right now but i know my body well enough now that i know im low as shit. fucking tired as hell all the time, decreased muscle mass, lack of sex drive, emotional with a touch of depression.

What i would like to know if the whole GH and Nolva thing is true. I glanced at a post Bouncer made about how running nolva along with GH cancels out the gh or the nolva cant remember. True or Myth?

What you guys think?
        I have run Gh with nolv many a time and I get always get great results. So imo its false.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          I have run Gh with nolv many a time and I get always get great results. So imo its false.
          Good to know. im gonna run nolva at 20mg to start off then ramp up or stay there depending on how i feel. I would rather get HCG to kick the boys back into gear then continue with nolva but the nolva alone im sure will hopefully do for now.

Comment

Oh and i also dont understand how you guys complain about taste of nolva... really aint that bad

Comment

Do you need to take Nolva after your cycle is complete? I'm not experiencing any negative symtoms and I ran a cycle of Test 300 and Dec for 10 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Burkawitz View Post
                Do you need to take Nolva after your cycle is complete? I'm not experiencing any negative symtoms and I ran a cycle of Test 300 and Dec for 10 weeks.
                Yes you do. To keep it simple, even though ur not seeing side effect, those compounds still screw with your natural balance if hormones. Nolva with help even you out. I'm the end Ull keep more of ur gains if you do

Comment

Originally posted by Burkawitz
                  Absolutely bro, you will slowly lose size you gained if not

Comment

Hey B how long till the nolva starts taking effect you think?

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                      Oh and i also dont understand how you guys complain about taste of nolva... really aint that bad
                      taste isn't terrible, but it burnt the ahit out of my throat due to squirting it directly in the back. My lab rats would like some look aid flavored research chems.

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                        Hey B how long till the nolva starts taking effect you think?
                        usually about a week.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          take a sip of water or juice and have it in your mouth when taking the nolv. kills the taste by 80%.
                          You are the man. Did the juice trick and it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                            You are the man.
                            thats no secret. :thumup:

Comment

Working...
                            X