No announcement yet.

GH order IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ growthman trying to minimize GH because he cant afford it. bro get real. dude in that pic may not have been on GH that particular day but you can bet your ass he has used tons and tons of GH in his lifetime.

you ran a 3 week spat of pharm grade GH and suddenly you have come to all these realizations on GH.

love ya bro but you are in denial trying to make yourself feel better about not being able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
      Hey bro I owe you an apology. Turbo3k pointed out on another thread that I was a bit harsh on this thread of yours.

Man I love Gh more than the next guy, hence the reason I chose the dumb name as Growthman on here...

With that being said I have learned more recently that Gh is not necessary to make big gains or get really lean. Gh will do those things a little bit but it is somewhat costly.

It would be the same advice I would give one of my close local friends. Here is a pic of my last trainer, becoming pro, without any hgh as he couldn't afford it. I just learned this last year so I was only trying to save you money and help out. I passed on the exact same info that this guy passed on to me. Here is a picture from 2008. This is with no GH.

I hope the gh is treating you well. It is a great drug so I hope you are enjoying it and getting great results from it.

Growth
      No apology necessary bro. JUST DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN :D

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      LOL @ growthman trying to minimize GH because he cant afford it. bro get real. dude in that pic may not have been on GH that particular day but you can bet your ass he has used tons and tons of GH in his lifetime.

you ran a 3 week spat of pharm grade GH and suddenly you have come to all these realizations on GH.

love ya bro but you are in denial trying to make yourself feel better about not being able to afford it.
      quit stirrin the pot B

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post

quit stirrin the pot B
        when a bitch talks whack she gets a smack!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          when a bitch talks whack she gets a smack!
          I try to ignore him, talk to the Lord

Pray for him, but some fools just love to perform

You know the type, loud as a motorbike

But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight

Bouncer come on bro I never said I was done taking GH.

Comment

Working...
          X