Tbol Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
    For the strength gains and hardness. For cutting.
    so whats the differnce between that and winny?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      good point. I used it man maybe 7 years ago and it was new to me so I tried it to see. didnt work with the acid reflux so I had to stop before results came

Comment

Not as bad for hairloss and it doesn't destroy your lipids like winny, you also build more strenth on Tbol than winny and you don't dry out as much.

Comment

Not as bad for hairloss and it doesn't destroy your lipids like winny, you also build more strenth on Tbol than winny and you don't dry out as much.
          more good points if you are prone to any of thoes sides me personaly the only thing bad winny does it hurt my elbows but strength goes way up

Comment

never understood its point.

people say "its like dbol without the bloat". what does that even mean? the whole point of dbol is to add weight and size, that is done by the bloat.

if i want something for hardness i would just take winny.

i just dont get the drug.
            seems like you keep all your gains with this.. i guess its more of a choice of how you want to look.. i hate the bloat.. between winny, masteron , tbol , var, its choice i'd say.. i feel stronger on this than dbol .. tho its comparable .. if you are staying pretty lean all of the above have a noticeable difference in hardness/fullness with no bloat .. opinion here is which one makes you feel ok ..

Comment

id say the drying out part holds true.. but i know some people who never experienced that on winny until late stages.. and i wonder if its more joint hurting from the strength and tendons not being ready or used to it

Comment

this didnt turn into much of a journal... what gives juiced1 ??! you enjoying the tbol too much? haha

Comment

Yea what kinda filt journal is this.

Comment

No journal. I went out of the country on business travel, last minute shit to China and didn't get to start. I'm not taking it anymore, just going to add prop 75mg EOD. Sorry guys, bad thread. :)

Comment

Start again then

Comment

yea why not start again?

Comment

yea why not start again?
                          Probably for the same reason no one else starts it. Tbol has been around since the 60's or 70's and it's one of the original anabolics. I think there is a reason why it didn't get popular. There are better choices out there. I tried it for awhile 4 or 5 years ago And like Mr Incredible said, it made me feel strange. I got a great pump, good strength, and no bloat, but something about it wasn't right. Hard to explain but almost like it's progesterone based.

Now winni on the other hand gives me an androgenic kick, a little size and strength, and I believe it helps cut fat to a degree. Winni is dht derived and frees up test that is bound in the blood. Not bad if you can tolerate dry sore joints or you aren't susceptible. Now tbol, I'm not sure what it is originated from. I'm not sure many people know, and it hasn't been well studied.

If you do start that journal back up, give us some feedback. I still have some of it. Who knows I might start running again if I find out good things about it.

Comment

Tbol doesn't make me feel weird, but I do feel hotter while taking it. It's doesn't aromatize..its similar to dbol with a much lower androgenic effect. I think its a great choice for those who are cutting and it needs to be stacked. Will you get results with it alone? Yeah, but I guess you'd just see it in more strength gains, minus the bloat if used to kick start a cycle like most do with dbol I feel you get similar results
                            It's 17a like winny so you want to be mindful of that. Comes down to preference with most these different compounds. That and dedication to your goals

Comment

Working...
                            X