No announcement yet.

Timing HGH / IGF shots ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks Alin .. ive been splitting it up now... gh in the morning upon waking.. and post work out in the afternoon.. also been doing the igf post work out IM in muscle trained..

Comment

igf normally makes people super hard right? ... i feel like concrete.. ive been on it for about 12 days

Comment

Originally posted by inkslinger View Post
        igf normally makes people super hard right? ... i feel like concrete.. ive been on it for about 12 days
        It seams that way with me. But I wasn't sure if it was the IGF, HGH, the Tren or masteron or maybe the winstrol????? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          It seams that way with me. But I wasn't sure if it was the IGF, HGH, the Tren or masteron or maybe the winstrol????? LOL
          lmao. all of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
            :rofl: I was thinking this last night, could be the prop, the winny, the tbol .. hahha.. :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by inkslinger View Post
              thanks Alin .. ive been splitting it up now... gh in the morning upon waking.. and post work out in the afternoon.. also been doing the igf post work out IM in muscle trained..
              Good deal,,,I think your definitely headed in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
              X