Cycle Started Today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Started Today!!

Been off almost 6 months. Been on GH around 40 days. Body should be primed to suck up the testosterona!

Doing 525mgs per week of Sust/Test E Blend

:weights:

As it stands right now I have no plans to come off. I may switch up something and add something in or lower the dose but fuck coming off. These last 6 months I have spent countless hours in the gym going backwards. Knowing that you are wasting your time in the gym natty kills you mentally. I pushed through it though, even though I felt like a bitch. lolz

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    Been off almost 6 months. Been on GH around 40 days. Body should be primed to suck up the testosterona!

As it stands right now I have no plans to come off. I may switch up something and add something in or lower the dose but fuck coming off. These last 6 months I have spent countless hours in the gym going backwards. Knowing that you are wasting your time in the gym natty kills you mentally. I pushed through it though, even though I felt like a bitch. lolz
    :rofl::rofl:

Comment

I will find the place where I got 1" 29gauge pinz and that way your sissy as can shoot it at least 2 times per week.
      I would check RUI I think I might have got from him,lol

Comment

i never heard of no 1 inch slin pins.

Comment

B-D Syringes and Needles : B-D Needle 27g x 1 1/4, 100/bx

Comment

maybe i get those. 27g better then 25g. 25 make me scared. :rofl:

Comment

27 is noting just like slin pin you wont even feel it. 25 is ok but 27 is a shit load smaller. I would use them in calfs and shoulders and never a problem

Comment

Sweetness.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  27 is noting just like slin pin you wont even feel it. 25 is ok but 27 is a shit load smaller. I would use them in calfs and shoulders and never a problem
                  why not use them in quads or even ass?

they 1 and 1/4 inch. if you lean enough that is plenty.

Comment

maybe i get those. 27g better then 25g. 25 make me scared. :rofl:
                    25g 1" in delt
                    23g 1.5" in ass

Anything smaller would take forever to empty into the tank. I hate pushing through the 25g as it is.

Comment

why not use them in quads or even ass?

they 1 and 1/4 inch. if you lean enough that is plenty.
                      quads is ok but in my ass i would be scared I would break that bitch. I have pulled out 25G that were all sideways. besides if i shoot in my ass it will be 3ccs,lol

Comment

rocket no way you are 260 lean and be able to inject your ass. i cant even come close to be able to reach around to inject ass.

Comment

rocket no way you are 260 lean and be able to inject your ass. i cant even come close to be able to reach around to inject ass.
                          you are right I am 265 you lil bastard. you just got done telling me how you never strech ect. LOL I am stiff also and it is hard but I can and do do it every sunday. I have bent a few pinz I sent you picture before and I pull the pin all around but I am a man the lil pain dont hurt.

Now go strech lil guy I am sure there are many many more thing I can do that you cant. like satisfy a woman ect

Comment

lets not get sidetracked but I am not lean I do have pretty good lines going in my abs now alot more this week that 2 weeks ago and I am 5lbs heavyer. but i am far from lean still have my back fat but that never goes away just gets smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              but i am far from lean still have my back fat
                              so if you were ripped you would be about 240 then. better stop talking shit fat boy. you heavier then me right now cause i been natty for 6 months and i am leaner then you. :weights:

Comment

Working...
                              X