Am I too old for the juice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    All this discussion goes back to what I was asking a few weeks ago about me....at my age would it be worth it.....hummmmm
    "cycles at your age would take you 2 steps forward and 2 steps back" coming off would feel like pure hell.

once you get up into your mid 40's to 50's i believe cycles do more harm then good, better to stay on a low dose test in between cycles.

Comment

I'm goIng off totally to let my body recover from everything. Not too worried about my physique. My health is more important. If I get a clean bill from doc I will be able to easily build my shit back up in time for spring. Then it will be cruise and blast for a long while

Comment

"Hi Guys. It's been a while since I've posted here. Earlier,I was doing emails and I began thinking about a bodybuilding forum that I signed on to four or five years ago. What is that name?
        Good to be back!
        Last year while going through a routine examination at the urology clinic, a doctor asked me was I taking steroids and I told him the truth. Testosterone was over 1,500ng/dl. He thought that I was sharing needles with "My Buddies" and immediately asked me to pledge allegiance to him if I would stop and that he'd put me on TRT for life. I agreed.
        My prescribed dose is 300mg. every two weeks.

Which ain't doing jack sh#t for me so I supplemented that with another 500gm/ml more of testosterone e from E. P. and 500mg/ml. of Super Test 450 every ten days and I've never felt better. "

Above is a quote from a previous post Here are my thoughts.......if your test levels were 1500ng/ml, which is 3-5 times the normal limits, and your dr made a deal with you to put you on 300mg test eow because he didn't like those numbers, he Is gonna freak when he sees your next blood work. He will figure it out soon enough and probably cut you off. My dr jumped my ass for the same thing. Finally I told him to shove his testosterone up his ass. I'd rather get my own and not worry about his bullshit. Post back if you have a work around.

P.S. If you live in china PM me:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by crossconnect View Post
          "Hi Guys. It's been a while since I've posted here. Earlier,I was doing emails and I began thinking about a bodybuilding forum that I signed on to four or five years ago. What is that name?
          Good to be back!
          Last year while going through a routine examination at the urology clinic, a doctor asked me was I taking steroids and I told him the truth. Testosterone was over 1,500ng/dl. He thought that I was sharing needles with "My Buddies" and immediately asked me to pledge allegiance to him if I would stop and that he'd put me on TRT for life. I agreed.

Which ain't doing jack sh#t for me so I supplemented that with another 500gm/ml more of testosterone e from E. P. and 500mg/ml. of Super Test 450 every ten days and I've never felt better. "

Above is a quote from a previous post Here are my thoughts.......if your test levels were 1500ng/ml, which is 3-5 times the normal limits, and your dr made a deal with you to put you on 300mg test eow because he didn't like those numbers, he Is gonna freak when he sees your next blood work. He will figure it out soon enough and probably cut you off. My dr jumped my ass for the same thing. Finally I told him to shove his testosterone up his ass. I'd rather get my own and not worry about his bullshit. Post back if you have a work around.

huh? i dont understand is this your post or something you copy and pasted? give me the context bro.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            I'm 37 and have been off for 2.5yrs and most recent of 1.5yrs...I do 6 month cycles and enjoy them. I come off, get blood work done to make sure I'm good and just sit back...I roll, lift and train hard and having good genetics helps me keep some of my muscle mass...I only do Prop/Tren Ace too and honestly this last time coming on, I almost didn't...It's not in me anymore to be "ON"...I actually enjoyed being off, rolling hard, still lifting heavy(obviously some loss of lbs in lifting)and just doing this 4-6 days a week.

It took me a good 2 months that I finally decided to go back on and I had made my prop/tren 4 months before even going "ON" lol :D

I'm looking NOT be on HRT and wanting another child as well...So once I'm done with this cycle...I'll take whatever time I need and just take it day by day.
            you are still at an age when cycling can be effective. but guys that are in mid to late 40's and higher, cycles just dont make sense anymore. they will never recover naturally. best to just stay on at that age.

Comment

Originally posted by Qwai Chang View Post
              Hi Guys. It's been a while since I've posted here. Earlier,I was doing emails and I began thinking about a bodybuilding forum that I signed on to four or five years ago. What is that name?
              Good to be back!

Which ain't doing jack sh#t for me so I supplemented that with another 500gm/ml more of testosterone e from E. P. and 500mg/ml. of Super Test 450 every ten days and I've never felt better.

I have deca, test e, super test, dianabol, turinabol, winstrol, anavar, and anadrol which some drunken idiot ordered.

I'll find someways to put this stuff to good use.

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              huh? i dont understand is this your post or something you copy and pasted? give me the context bro.
              Not that hard to understand dumbass. He didn't click the quote instead he copied.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                Yea as you get older, it's quite obvious recovering from anything in general is hard, especially steroids. The price(life wise)we pay for looking great while it's not even real...The irony:rofl:
                You can flip that if your over 50 and have cycled much of your life, it becomes "The price (life wise) we pay for coming off to say we're natural"

Comment

My bad. I couldn't find the quote button so I copied and paisted it from an earlier post. fucking iPhone is a bitch to post from sometimes:agreed: I'll try to do better next time. Thanks BEAST for helping me out
                  Last edited by crossconnect; 06-20-12, 11:00 AM. Reason: Fucked it up

Comment

ahh i got it.

Comment

Originally posted by crossconnect

My bad. I couldn't find the quote button so I copied and paisted it from an earlier post. fucking iPhone is a bitch to post from sometimes:agreed: I'll try to do better next time. Thanks BEAST for helping me out
                      Use ForumRunner - you will love it

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                        Use ForumRunner - you will love it
                        Thanks Hun. I will look in to that

Comment

Thanks Hun. I will look in to that
                          just a tip. everyone that uses it at first dont like it. use it for a week and you wont be able to post without it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

just a tip. everyone that uses it at first dont like it. use it for a week and you wont be able to post without it.
                            I preferred it instantly. Makes things much easier.

Comment

I'll check it out. It's not bad posting right off of this website. Just a little awkward on a small touch screen.

Comment

Working...
                              X