Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are 45 or older why are you not at least on HRT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    ya thats low for 27 bro real low.
    try the old line I have kids I play with I dont want it rubbing off on them. shit say you are a wrestling coach or something,lol
    Appreciate the advice rocket. Def gona try what I can to get the good stuff...with my case should I mention nolva at all?

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
      should I mention nolva at all?
      no, you start acting like you are in the know about these things he will think you have an agenda.

you need to play dumb and try to lead him in a direction without giving him a clue what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        no, you start acting like you are in the know about these things he will think you have an agenda.

you need to play dumb and try to lead him in a direction without giving him a clue what you are looking for.
        Ok, thanks Big Guy

Comment

I told my doc the truth he gave me 200mg test weekly..just depends on the doctor man but ya I agree play dumb most dont go for it even tho I dont understand why

Comment

Appreciate the advice guys. I was supposed to go next week for another panel of blood work to measure LH,FSH, and prolactin levels but there was a cancellation so I got in today. So hopefully Ill know something by the middle of next week. Another concern now is with fertility. Synthetic test would basically kill any chance of having kids, that is assuming Im not already totally infertile....

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
              Appreciate the advice guys. I was supposed to go next week for another panel of blood work to measure LH,FSH, and prolactin levels but there was a cancellation so I got in today. So hopefully Ill know something by the middle of next week. Another concern now is with fertility. Synthetic test would basically kill any chance of having kids, that is assuming Im not already totally infertile....
              wont totaly kill your chances but it will hinder them pretty bad.
              test was actually looked at back in the day as a birth control,lol

Comment

What kind of Test would a Dr. most likely perscribe for this weekly replacement?

Comment

Originally posted by dursky View Post
                  What kind of Test would a Dr. most likely perscribe for this weekly replacement?
                  my regular doc gave me test E and my HRT doc gave my cyp. either way thet the same IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by dursky View Post
                    long acting test e or c

Comment

Working...
                    X