Blood work question IGF levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    I posted the price of the test ass face. I have no idea what a doc will charge for visit.

when I get blood test for fights i aleays had my chriopractor write me referal. he my buddy so it was free
    Cage fighters get regular blood work done; it's quite minimal though. But good enough to know what's up.

no you have to ask for stuff a regular blood test wont include most of that.
    :agreed:

Regular blood work is just THAT...Igf, free test, T3, T4, etc...all of that is extra and to some Dr's not necessary and insurance will bill YOU. If Dr requests the FULL PANEL and he/she bills it that way. Then the patient will be fine.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ronin;629686]Cage fighters get regular blood work done; it's quite minimal though. But good enough to know what's up.

Ya I just had to test for heps and aids. it was cheap I think 30bucks after insurance. the thing that saved me was my buddy writing the referal saved a doc visit

Comment

[QUOTE=ROCKETW19;629721]
        Originally posted by Ronin View Post
        Cage fighters get regular blood work done; it's quite minimal though. But good enough to know what's up.

Ya I just had to test for heps and aids. it was cheap I think 30bucks after insurance. the thing that saved me was my buddy writing the referal saved a doc visit
        Surprised you paid for them. Usually they're covered under contract but not sure where you live either. But getting a pre-fight blood work done is completely different than what this thread is about.

When you fighting next and weight class? Good luck man!

Comment

[QUOTE=Ronin;629811]
          Surprised you paid for them. Usually they're covered under contract but not sure where you live either. But getting a pre-fight blood work done is completely different than what this thread is about.

When you fighting next and weight class? Good luck man!
          heavy weight and I am sorts retired. lol funny you ask but i think I am going in again I need it in my life to stay on track

Comment

ya promoters will pay but I never ask them to I pay all my meds and get all cash when said and done no taking out for this or that

Comment

ya promoters will pay but I never ask them to I pay all my meds and get all cash when said and done no taking out for this or that

Gotcha...Over here fighters pay their fee's to coaches, dr's and taxes...Not sure how much they pay you guys over there for a win, KO or submission of the night...Not to mention sponsors.

Either way....Be safe man,

Comment

Working...
              X