Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    That is the question he asked bro!!!!
    lol no it isnt. lets let Dago talk for himself. just cuz you think he means one thing ( you might be right) dont mean thats correct

Comment

No he means starting Gh when steroid cycle is over and stopping Gh 3 months later.

I am saying its a waste of money and time and you are telling him he would love it.

Gh would need to be started well before the cycle is over and continued on into pct. Using it for 3 months while off aas is fucken stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        No he means starting Gh when steroid cycle is over and stopping Gh 3 months later.

I am saying its a waste of money and time and you are telling him he would love it.

Gh would need to be started well before the cycle is over and continued on into pct. Using it for 3 months while off aas is fucken stupid.
        once again you are not reading my post. I said he would have to start at least 3 weeks before going into PCT.
        for me i gain 5lbs 3-5 weeks after I start GH been that way everytime and I have run it alot. alot more than anyone here. that dont mean we are all the same but it is for me.

Comment

I am also not responding to you anymore you are not the OP second time you did this to me today. it is not your thread start your own if you want anwsers and stop dragging me in to this thread jacking shit.
          no I am not mad at anyone so Dagio chill,loll

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            I am also not responding to you anymore you are not the OP second time you did this to me today. it is not your thread start your own if you want anwsers and stop dragging me in to this thread jacking shit.
            no I am not mad at anyone so Dagio chill,loll

im not looking for answers. i am disagreeing with you about something very on topic about this thread. this debate relates directly with his question. thats not thread jacking.

you are saying you can start and stop GH within a 3 month off period and it will be effective.

i am saying the only way for gh to be effective to help with PCT is if you are running it well before the PCT period starts. i am talking 2-3 months before.

Comment

I respect both of your opinions reason for the thread. Let me clarify... if I start gh about 3 weeks before my current cycle ends and run the gh for say 4 months while off gear straight into the next cycle (which is gonna be a repeat sust 400 with other but more milder compounds) will that be better as far as retaining muscle from cycle to cycle or should I just do a standard pct come off and go back on as planned?

Comment

Fuck it ima grab 6 months worth and see how that goes end of thread :D

Comment

Dago Gh will help a great deal during pct if you run it for a long period. I would suggest at least 2 months before going off aas though. IMO 3 weeks isn't long enough to have a strong effect.
                  Last edited by Bouncer; 07-05-12, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                    I respect both of your opinions reason for the thread. Let me clarify... if I start gh about 3 weeks before my current cycle ends and run the gh for say 4 months while off gear straight into the next cycle (which is gonna be a repeat sust 400 with other but more milder compounds) will that be better as far as retaining muscle from cycle to cycle or should I just do a standard pct come off and go back on as planned?
                    yes Gh will work as a bridge and not shut you down.
                    even though you didnt ask this but I will anwser anyways so bouncer dont get all side tracked. get min6 months worth you will get much more outta it.

but to answer your question it will work for bridge if started soon enough. for me 3-5 weeks and Im good

Comment

I might also mention I know what my "dose" is meaning there is no learning curve with me. I go straight to 6 ius and in 3-5 weeks I got water weight and instant size waste will get tighter also. not ripped but tight like if you did abs and you get tight. like that.

now if you mess around and play at 2-3 ius and that is not your "dose" then i have no idea how long it will take to get the same effects I get.

if you can grab 6-7 boxes either rips or hyges you will be so happy you will buy 6-7 more,lol

Comment

Working...
                      X