Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HGH plus something with low side effects.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH plus something with low side effects.

Hi I have just started HGH (Norvotrop) and was looking to add something that will boost my workout. Hopefuly it would help with fat burning. Low sides.
    Any input would be greatly apreciated.

Your just looking for fat burning not muscle gain or sides right?

i would avoid steroids if that was my goal and just stick with GH, maybe a fat burner, good diet and cardio. you should be shredded on that combo.

thing with steroids is anything you use will shut down your test levels. even something like anavar. so you need to run test along with whatever you run. test comes with some sides though.

Comment

What test? I may just do the hgh for awhile and see how that goes.. how is test for wieghtloss?
      Thanks

Comment

testosterone is more for muscle gain. not really a fat loss agent.

but in order to run a steroid that works for fat loss you need to be running test so you dont get shutdown by the other steroids.

Comment

Thanks Bouncer I am learning. I have always been over wieght over the last year I have completly changed my eating habits for the better. Still can't lose the wieght. I am hoping the hgh will assist.

Comment

Ok bouncer I am gonna play you righht now ( like you did in Dagos thread)
            test with Gh is close to the best you can get and GH with out test is not a waste but you can get so much more.
            GH and low dose test say 250-300mgs per week. add in medium dose T3 (50mcgs)with that and body fat will fall

Comment

What kind of "Test" and what is t-3? I understand the dose. I would love fat to fall off.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                test with Gh is close to the best you can get and GH with out test is not a waste but you can get so much more.
                GH and low dose test say 250-300mgs per week. add in medium dose T3 (50mcgs)with that and body fat will fall
                i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by dursky View Post
                  What kind of "Test" and what is t-3? I understand the dose. I would love fat to fall off.
                  test prop would be best for you to avoid bloat.

Comment

I would love fat to fall off.
                    LOL!!! So would half of America!

Comment

What test? I may just do the hgh for awhile and see how that goes.. how is test for wieghtloss?
                      Thanks
                      A good idea before you begin anything is to get your own natural testosterone production levels tested. Hopefully they will be naturally high and you wont need much of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        agree with this other than the t3. My vote would be low test (250mg every 5-7 days, low dose of gh) You will feel like a new man.

Comment

Cool, this is a great site.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                            agree with this other than the t3. My vote would be low test (250mg every 5-7 days, low dose of gh) You will feel like a new man.
                            why you say no T3?

Comment

Cool, this is a great site.
                              its great cuz of me! so thanks,lol

post up what you decide on

Comment

Working...
                              X