Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HGH plus something with low side effects.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    why you say no T3?
    cause its a muscle eater so stfu! :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      cause its a muscle eater so stfu! :D
      must I show you my arm again? if that shit eats muscle then I would have 26" arms if I didnt take it. fuck outta here

Comment

besides let him anwser dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          besides let him anwser dumb ass
          im not stopping him. better go get some lipo before you come at me fat back.

Comment

For now I am ordering 10ml. of Test, Cyp and 10ml. Test prop.
            anyone here of proroid?

Comment

Originally posted by dursky View Post
              For now I am ordering 10ml. of Test, Cyp and 10ml. Test prop.
              anyone here of proroid?
              how do you plan on running that? you going to combine it? 10ml of each really isnt very much. prop need to be injected every other day.

Comment

I think you guys said to do 250?? every 5-7 Days with 2ui of norvotrop per day.
                I got a 100mg vial (10ml.) so how lond would that last?? Perhaps I need more?

Comment

Originally posted by dursky View Post
                  I think you guys said to do 250?? every 5-7 Days with 2ui of norvotrop per day.
                  I got a 100mg vial (10ml.) so how lond would that last?? Perhaps I need more?
                  yea but thats for the longer acting test e or c. prop os short acting has to be injected every other day.

i think you mean you got a 1000mg vial.

Comment

Can u go to proroid.com and have a look.

Comment

never heard of that place but it have no clue if they are a complete scam or not. but it looks like its 100mg/ml 10ml vial meaning in each ml there is 100mgs. its a total of 1000mgs.

either order a couple bottle of prop or a couple bottles test e. but not one of each.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        never heard of that place but it have no clue if they are a complete scam or not.

Fuck that. I'd be scared to even try for numerous obvious reasons. :wack:

Comment

Several people from CJM said to go to Northren which referred me to proroid as they are domestic (Canada) no customs which I like.. hopefuly get it and Novotrop this week. My parts done.

Comment

you can run prop mon-wed-fri at 100mgs each day and be fine but do the math 1 10ml vial if at 100mg per ml will only last you 3 weeks. Id get 4 vials and run it untill over even 3 will work fine.

Comment

It's Northern Test CYP 250mg/ml. x 10ml.vial so would that not mean you get 250mg per ml. x 10 = 2500mgs ?
                              Thanks

Comment

hope so

Comment

Working...
                                X