Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 month Undercover investigation into domestic sources selling via steroid forums.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess the FEDS can pat themselves on the back now, way to go fellas. Dont worry about the crack and heroine being sold on the same streets your offices are located, just bust the guys trying to improve themselves. Our jutice system is ass backwards 90% of the time.

Comment

Good show on drug smuggling on the other night. It showed these semi subs that the cartels use in Columbia to transport coke. The idiot agent said that they were making a lot of busts, but then states "we get about 1 out of 10 of the shipments". They act like it is substantial since it is 100 million dollars worth of coke, but fuck that. What other job/business would 1 out of 10 be acceptable? We have the entire drug thing ass backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        Lmao you are way too defensive. He wasn't even talking about you.
        When I said enough. I meant as in there's enough on this board. Take your meds silly boy.

Comment

*cough* growthman *cough* :hibb:
          *COUGH* RADIO *COUGH* I MEAN RADO*COUGH* SHIT RONIN *COUGH*

:whistle

Comment

Canadian boards are the worst for this...open source to the max, mods and select members clearly shilling for the labs that grease them, smear campaigns against competing labs. It's a free-for-all to the point where I don't bother with them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb View Post
              Canadian boards are the worst for this...open source to the max, mods and select members clearly shilling for the labs that grease them, smear campaigns against competing labs. It's a free-for-all to the point where I don't bother with them anymore.
              CJM like that? didnt use to be

Comment

CJM like that? didnt use to be

Are they still around? Is that Cranks board?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                  Are they still around? Is that Cranks board?
                  i think so, havent been there in years. not sure who owns it. crank, not sure who that is.

Comment

i think so, havent been there in years. not sure who owns it. crank, not sure who that is.

Crankenstein, he originally owned it (I believe?).

Comment

It's because some fucking idiot kid hangs himself every other year and they find out he ate a winstrol before a highschool baseball game that these cases even exist.

Parents obviously lost with no answer, their kid commit suicide, have to find a scape goat. Well along came a great one and now we have to deal with bullshit like this.

Honestly what pisses me off about this the most is what the money is NOT being spent for. Not like war on drugs (rec) is even a war, those end, but take 18 months and work your way from the corner to the top of a few bigger fish whose products cause how many countless killings ? It's pathetic, the gov just wants to get the blind to follow and they do.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                        It's because some fucking idiot kid hangs himself every other year and they find out he ate a winstrol before a highschool baseball game that these cases even exist.

Parents obviously lost with no answer, their kid commit suicide, have to find a scape goat. Well along came a great one and now we have to deal with bullshit like this.

Honestly what pisses me off about this the most is what the money is NOT being spent for. Not like war on drugs (rec) is even a war, those end, but take 18 months and work your way from the corner to the top of a few bigger fish whose products cause how many countless killings ? It's pathetic, the gov just wants to get the blind to follow and they do.

Comment

Working...
                        X