Hope to find what caused gyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope to find what caused gyno

Continuing discussion here...so my last two cycles(two out of three i did, my first was the test only)

1. 500mg test enanthate for 10weeks (1. week frontloaded 750mg test)
    2. 500mg test enanthate for 10weeks, 400mg eq for 12 weeks + 2weeks test prop at the end

In the second option, no problems regarding gyno what so ever, in the first option, that was my last cycle, gyno in 3. week. So could it be related with eq somehow lowering estro?!? Maybe frontload caused it?
    In both cases diet was very clean, some junk food maybe 1 meal every three weeks and I would like to find out what caused the gyno cause was doing everything pretty much the same..so far my only explanation is that my body just(hormones) just suddenly reacted in this way!?
    I already know what to do to avoid this in the future, B already adviced to use nolva...but anyway..would just like to know out of curiosity what the hell went wrong :rolleyes:

Thanx for any help in advance :)

Originally posted by vinnie1938 View Post
    Continuing discussion here...so my last two cycles(two out of three i did, my first was the test only)

1. 500mg test enanthate for 10weeks (1. week frontloaded 750mg test)
    2. 500mg test enanthate for 10weeks, 400mg eq for 12 weeks + 2weeks test prop at the end

In the second option, no problems regarding gyno what so ever, in the first option, that was my last cycle, gyno in 3. week. So could it be related with eq somehow lowering estro?!? Maybe frontload caused it?
    In both cases diet was very clean, some junk food maybe 1 meal every three weeks and I would like to find out what caused the gyno cause was doing everything pretty much the same..so far my only explanation is that my body just(hormones) just suddenly reacted in this way!?
    I already know what to do to avoid this in the future, B already adviced to use nolva...but anyway..would just like to know out of curiosity what the hell went wrong :rolleyes:

Thanx for any help in advance :)
    there is no way to tell. My only GUESS is like you said the front load was more than your body wanted.
    example: when I use tren I can take 300mgs per week if I go 350 I get progestrone gyno.
    you might have the same thing with test and the front load bumped you over your limit. then agfain this is just guessing n one will have the anwser

Comment

yea the front load prob did it. no need for that. just let it kick in slowly.

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah, I was thinking the same..frontload had to caused it. Through entire cycle my estro was very high, same in pct and after..which ultimately caused gyno lump. It's getting better now with letro, 6weeks in and hope to get rid of it in a couple of weeks.
        What worries me is that estro got out of control on last cycle and that's the reason why I started considering AI on cycle...
        Last edited by vinnie1938; 09-04-12, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah, I was thinking the same..frontload had to caused it. Through entire cycle my estro was very high, same in pct and after..which ultimately caused gyno lump. It's getting better now with letro, 6weeks in and hope to get rid of it in a couple of weeks.
          What worries me is that estro got out of control on last cycle and that's the reason why I started considering AI on cycle...
          yes if it is becoming a pattern where you get gyno ever cycle then either use nolva or a AI.

Comment

I was thinking to go for a compromise :) Like low dose AI and low dose nolva or maybe only if needed it(if I get itchy nips even on AI). In that case I would use aromasin, because it goes well with nolva, doses would be like 12,5mg or less ed and 10mg nolva ed or even only if needed. Comments? :)

I'm also considering test prop even for bulking cycle because of fast ester, I don't mind pinning. Also my enanthate comes in amps 250mg/ml, prop in multidoses 100mg/ml so it's much easier to measure of. I'm around 195 lbs, pretty lean, bf under 10%. I believe test is test, regardless of ester, what metters is diet! So, prop for bulking, why not?!? Thinking even to go for solo test, 100mg or maybe even 150mg eod, thats about 300-450mg per week..would that be enough? Should I add something? Tren is uot of question for me, primo hard to obtain, var very expensive :) maybe masteron, but don't see any real benefit of it for bulking?!

Comment

I was thinking to go for a compromise :) Like low dose AI and low dose nolva or maybe only if needed it(if I get itchy nips even on AI). In that case I would use aromasin, because it goes well with nolva, doses would be like 12,5mg or less ed and 10mg nolva ed or even only if needed. Comments? :)

I'm also considering test prop even for bulking cycle because of fast ester, I don't mind pinning. Also my enanthate comes in amps 250mg/ml, prop in multidoses 100mg/ml so it's much easier to measure of. I'm around 195 lbs, pretty lean, bf under 10%. I believe test is test, regardless of ester, what metters is diet! So, prop for bulking, why not?!? Thinking even to go for solo test, 100mg or maybe even 150mg eod, thats about 300-450mg per week..would that be enough? Should I add something? Tren is uot of question for me, primo hard to obtain, var very expensive :) maybe masteron, but don't see any real benefit of it for bulking?!
              test and dbol nolv at 10mg per day is what i would do in your shoes.

Comment

Thanks B :)

What do you think about prop for bulking?

Comment

Report on letro gyno reversal...started week 7 few days ago(first 2 weeks UG letro so not sure about it), it's definitely better than it was, lump is smaller and softer, somewhat pea sized, doesn't hurt anymore...still discomfort though. When wearing tied shirt and it rubs on it I can feel something movening behind the nipple.

Couple of weeks ago I was still on ckd diet and felt like shit so changed to carb-cycling. Felt better right away, but noticing increased puffines :( Water retention or insulin spikes due carbs influence on the gland maybe? Should I maybe up the dose? I'm at 0,625mg/day from the start. I feel like everything is getting better, lump decreasing, just can't seem to lose this fucking puffines!
                  Advice appreciated :)
                  Last edited by vinnie1938; 09-06-12, 04:21 AM.

Comment

B, what was your experience with reversal? How long did it take? Especially regarding puffines? Did you get completely rid of the lump? How was your diet at that time? Did you drop carbs in your diet?
                    Thanx :)

Comment

Report on letro gyno reversal...started week 7 few days ago(first 2 weeks UG letro so not sure about it), it's definitely better than it was, lump is smaller and softer, somewhat pea sized, doesn't hurt anymore...still discomfort though. When wearing tied shirt and it rubs on it I can feel something movening behind the nipple.

Couple of weeks ago I was still on ckd diet and felt like shit so changed to carb-cycling. Felt better right away, but noticing increased puffines :( Water retention or insulin spikes due carbs influence on the gland maybe? Should I maybe up the dose? I'm at 0,625mg/day from the start. I feel like everything is getting better, lump decreasing, just can't seem to lose this fucking puffines!
                      Advice appreciated :)
                      eh?!? of coarse diet effects gyno fuck that ckd bs just eat 6 meals a day with protien and carbs

if you can handle the sides (which can be harsh) you can up the dose sloooowly but if "everything is getting better" why would you fuck with it???

puffiness? are you talking about fatty deposit around the nipple? drop your bf%... i used nolva to get rid of puffiness i had.

Comment

About ckd...tried it, felt like shit, never again..so, that's for that :) I'll keep the dose the same for now. As for puffiness..sure, some fat in the down pec area, but is getting better, not that much :)

My BF is currently around 10, so not that high. Lower part of chest and lowwer abs are the problem still, but can feel it's most water. My estro is obviously still little high since rebound and guessing that's the reason cause around nipple area, it's water, def not fat...sure about that cause I upped the carbs a bit and especially on high carb day it's more noticable. That's why I mentioned puffiness has gone up a bit...

Comment

Reporting back...at the end of 7th week of letro, 3days ago decided to bump up the dose do 1,5mg cause i'm pretty much sure lump has been the same size for the past 2weeks. But the sides are killing me :( every night since cramps at night and headaches in the morning, through the day..overall feel like shit. Can't function at work cause have to keep my head straight, keep concentration.
                          Also added 0,625mg of ug letro to up the dose soo it obviously isn't bunk cause I felt the difference right away next morning. So it means I'm to start week 8 tommorow and the lump has maye shrunk 20%, nothing more.
                          It isn't really bad, maybe pea sized..damn, I know guys wrote that got rid of marble sized lumps..inspected it this morning and is fearly hard, some soft tissue, but not a lot. If I flex my chest or do side chest pose, left nip is quite ok, but on the right side nip is sticking out. What really fucking pisses me off is that my estro has dropped and lump has shrank a bit, but damn nips are still puffy :( Ok, still have some fat at the bottom of my chest but I'm sure a had it even more in the past and the nips were ok! I know the letro is doing it's job but the lump isn't seem to be shrinking as expected, not considerably anyway.

Should I stay at 1,5mg for now or lower it back to 0,625?! Soon I'll be at 2months on letro, should I just give up?!

Thanx!

Comment

Sides are killing me..going back to the way it was, 0,625mk per day. I'll just keep going, maybe for a month and see what happens. Still not giving up :)

Comment

Sides are killing me..going back to the way it was, 0,625mk per day. I'll just keep going, maybe for a month and see what happens. Still not giving up :)
                              Yup strong shit. If no changes in month just stop its not going to go away.

Comment

Working...
                              X