No announcement yet.

Prolactin gyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly i dont know but progesterone has 2 receptors. One active...and the other oddly enough renders it inactive. Like a binding site that removes some from our system. Quarrentines it almost. Perhapos it has something to do with that and the amount of which types of receptors. I honestly do not know. Total speculation I just posted.

Comment

This is all very interesting stuff fellas. No, im only on test but I jut cant understand why my nipps are so puffy and sensitive. My recent bloodwork show my estradiol was on the low end of normal but my prolactin levels was .2 (not sure on units) elevated. Have no clue why but I assumed this was causing the puffiness. Maybe it is not but I want it gone. I am on trt for good so coming off completely to run letro is not an option. I was hoping the adex would suffice. As I said I have only ran 30ml total of it. What would you guys do here? Btw i am very lean, 195 10% bf so its not like im fat.

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
        Gyno is always estrogen related. If estroegn isnt elevated prolactin on its own will not cause gyno. Controlling estrogen is the key.
        Na, this is complete bs

You can take all the letro you want and it will do nothing for prolactin sides. The gyno will continue to progress pretty well unchecked.

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
          This is all very interesting stuff fellas. No, im only on test but I jut cant understand why my nipps are so puffy and sensitive. My recent bloodwork show my estradiol was on the low end of normal but my prolactin levels was .2 (not sure on units) elevated. Have no clue why but I assumed this was causing the puffiness. Maybe it is not but I want it gone. I am on trt for good so coming off completely to run letro is not an option. I was hoping the adex would suffice. As I said I have only ran 30ml total of it. What would you guys do here? Btw i am very lean, 195 10% bf so its not like im fat.
          You got nolva... it worked for me when I had the same issue but I caught it early.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
            You got nolva... it worked for me when I had the same issue but I caught it early.
            I do have nolva bro. My man RocketW suggested adding nolva in conjuction with the adex as well. I love this board and how everyone is willing to help therefore just wanted to throw my estrogen and prolactin numbers out there to make sure that the nolva/adex combo is the way to go because I really feel that the puffiness isnt estrogen related.

Comment

Na, this is complete bs

You can take all the letro you want and it will do nothing for prolactin sides. The gyno will continue to progress pretty well unchecked.
              Prolactin will not cause gyno in the abscence of estrogen. Fact.
              In fact the upregulation of prolactin receptors (cause thats what it does- it doesnt increase prolactin) that occurs from progesterone does NOT even occur in breast tissue. Fact.

Comment

what was the dose of adex you were taking? and only 200mgs test nothing else?

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
                  Prolactin will not cause gyno in the abscence of estrogen. Fact.
                  In fact the upregulation of prolactin receptors (cause thats what it does- it doesnt increase prolactin) that occurs from progesterone does NOT even occur in breast tissue. Fact.
                  so if i take letro i will not get gyno from prolactin? dude i ran tren for the first time had sensitive nips. i appeared like two weeks after tren-a. i was on aas for a yr. i immediately took 40mgs of nolva ED and it didnt help. lower tren dose it stopped. ive seen this happen to a lot of ppl. thank god i didnt get gyno.

Comment

so if i take letro i will not get gyno from prolactin? dude i ran tren for the first time had sensitive nips. i appeared like two weeks after tren-a. i was on aas for a yr. i immediately took 40mgs of nolva ED and it didnt help. lower tren dose it stopped. ive seen this happen to a lot of ppl. thank god i didnt get gyno.
                    Sensitive nips isnt gyno. 60% of people that say they have gyno dont. Sensitive nips (in this case) is from increased progesterone just like i said to Bouncer. Its just like women just prior/during ovulation - due to an increase in progesterone their nipples get puffy and very sensitive. Same thing. Thus when you cease the tren ...it goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      what was the dose of adex you were taking? and only 200mgs test nothing else?
                      I started the adex at .5mgs for 2 weeks then went to .75mgs for the last week. And yes Im only running 200mgs test. But what Im saying is I know the puffiness isnt from the test. Im not suggesting that at all. I just want to rid myself of the puffiness because it hasnt always been there. Just arose within the last couple years. During that time I ran nothing but was diagnosed with low T levels. Hence the TRT I am currently on.

Comment

I started the adex at .5mgs for 2 weeks then went to .75mgs for the last week. And yes Im only running 200mgs test. But what Im saying is I know the puffiness isnt from the test. Im not suggesting that at all. I just want to rid myself of the puffiness because it hasnt always been there. Just arose within the last couple years. During that time I ran nothing but was diagnosed with low T levels. Hence the TRT I am currently on.
                        .75 three times a week like we talked about?
                        two things! the adex could be shit? where you get from is it UGL or pharma?
                        second thing is I have no fuckin clue,lol sorry bro

I would taper off the adex as we talked about cuz if your estrogen is bad it can rebound hard if just stopping but bring in the nolva now and just see if that helps. only thing you can do is expermint. did you have blood test latley? wast estrogen high?

Comment

.75 three times a week like we talked about?
                          two things! the adex could be shit? where you get from is it UGL or pharma?
                          second thing is I have no fuckin clue,lol sorry bro

I would taper off the adex as we talked about cuz if your estrogen is bad it can rebound hard if just stopping but bring in the nolva now and just see if that helps. only thing you can do is expermint. did you have blood test latley? wast estrogen high?
                          Yes .75 3x wk and the adex is liquidex from RUI.

Lol, appreciate the honesty. So taper off the adex and add nolva instead of a nolva/adex combo?

Blood levels were checked approx 1.5 months ago, estrogen levels normal, prolactin levels slightly high.

Comment

Stan
                            I found an article that supports what your saying. I wont post the whole thing its long.

"So rather than focusing solely on lowering prolactin levels which may be elevated in users of aromatizing androgens, attacking estrogen should be the first line of action."

"In any case, progesterone is thought to act on the breast to enhance the effects of estrogen (22) so once again, attacking estrogen is the easiest and most logical approach."

"I would recommend tamoxifen rather than an aromatase inhibitor due to the simple fact that tamoxifen has been widely used in numerous controlled studies to succesfully treat gynecomastia, whereas the evidence to support the efficacy of aromatase inhibitors is scanty at best."

Comment

Yes .75 3x wk and the adex is liquidex from RUI.

Lol, appreciate the honesty. So taper off the adex and add nolva instead of a nolva/adex combo?

Blood levels were checked approx 1.5 months ago, estrogen levels normal, prolactin levels slightly high.
                              ya there will be no need for both. the adex should of been working by now. I belive it takes a few weeks.
                              if estro was low 1.5 months ago I can not see it jumping for no reason everything stayed the same with test you didnt take any more or less in the 1.5 months?

it might not be estrogen and I have no clue why prolactin would be high?

best GUESS is switch to nolva and see if that works if not get blood work again that is the only real way to know whats going on. Or just say fuck it and get blood right now and dont even expermint if it bugs ya that bad.

Comment

ya there will be no need for both. the adex should of been working by now. I belive it takes a few weeks.
                                if estro was low 1.5 months ago I can not see it jumping for no reason everything stayed the same with test you didnt take any more or less in the 1.5 months?

it might not be estrogen and I have no clue why prolactin would be high?

best GUESS is switch to nolva and see if that works if not get blood work again that is the only real way to know whats going on. Or just say fuck it and get blood right now and dont even expermint if it bugs ya that bad.
                                True bro, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X