Cypionate and Eq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    oh wow they dont even check you to see if you can give blood they just do it,lol

who cares its done do it againg in I think 8 weeks or when ever they call you. your hemoblobin levels will drop 3 points everytime (avg for me)

after that if you just run test still give blood but 1 or 2 times per yr is fine. if you add others like EQ then give 4-5 times per yr this way no problems for sure.
    also make sure to get your hemoglobin count next time you give.
    I may go to the doc in a months time and get that checked.

Comment

I think they will do some testing for stuff since its my first time bro, be funny if I get a call saying we found anabolics, they asked in the question sheet, I said no

Comment

Yeah you know what guys, the more I think about how I feel now, there's a noticeable reduction in the feeling of fullness and pressure in my left chest, left heart even.

So glad I didn't that!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          I think they will do some testing for stuff since its my first time bro, be funny if I get a call saying we found anabolics, they asked in the question sheet, I said no
          na they dont know either test or something cuz i have been on cycle all most everytime I gave blood and never said a word.

besides are high RBC is good for most that need transfusions.
          the lady always says your blood is like gold to these people that need trasfusions

Comment

Working...
          X