prop/tren a cutting cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blm View Post
    Maybe not for you. Everyone is different.
    ive had no issues yet however it also hasnt helped my problem yet either might jus drop the tren now n see if that does the trick

Comment

• i might have you confused with someone else but werent you just talking about bumping your tren up to some insane dose?

why are you running prami? you getting sides from tren?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        i might have you confused with someone else but werent you just talking about bumping your tren up to some insane dose?

why are you running prami? you getting sides from tren?
        yep that was me lol but i only said i was thinkin bout it however recent events would point me in the other direction possibly stopping the tren all together i must be sensitive to it with prolactin sides. im gettin puffiness in the chest but dunno if its from the prop or tren so im gonna drop the tren a week shy and continue prop for 6 weeks to see which compound it was

Comment

• update guys!! my strength is up yet again currently benching 300lbs!! never done that before and currently lifting 280lbs on shrugs with the olimpic bar my traps have developed like crazy as well as epic definition between most of my muscle groups now except for abbs :( that will come when i clean my diet up even more but the foundation is def there only thing i will say is that my cardio is still to shit and its really preventing me from getting leaner

Comment

• Originally posted by FastGainz View Post
            update guys!! my strength is up yet again currently benching 300lbs!! never done that before and currently lifting 280lbs on shrugs with the olimpic bar my traps have developed like crazy as well as epic definition between most of my muscle groups now except for abbs :( that will come when i clean my diet up even more but the foundation is def there only thing i will say is that my cardio is still to shit and its really preventing me from getting leaner
            clean up the diet now bro, no need to wait.

Comment

• ur totally right bro its just been hard these past few weeks cos i havent had time to prep my food but got on that today im stocked for 4 days and the tren has been giving me a crazy appetite so thats not helping either.

Comment

• hey guys need some advice how the hell do i dry out my body now ive lost most of my bf but im still holding water only in the abb region i no most of you will say its fat but since having high estro from last cycle im presuming im holding alot of water aswell as fat will an ai other than letro help with this b i remember u saying something bout adex to dry u out?

Comment

• yea low dose adex should help. but you prob do still have some fat to lose.

Comment

• ye i guess ill up my cardio a little more n see what happens in a few weeks, if im trying to lose the rest of my bf but want to spare my muscle should i do moderate pace cardio and keep my cals at 2500 or up my cals to 3000 and do intense cardio probly stupid quiestion but im stil kinda new to cutting cycles so need some guidance with the cals im 6f 2" and 228 lbs ithat helps

Comment

• hey bros im just about finished with my cycle and im very happy with the results im finnishing off my prop shots at 150mgs eod then onto pct all is on par except i am stil getting the puffy nips even on adex .25 ed hmm any suggestions? lower prop maby to 100mgs? or up the adex to .5?

Comment

Working...
                      X