No announcement yet.

Sub-Q Testosterone injections!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he used 26g and went with much shorter pin then half inch.

Comment

Tell you what...why don't you get a 23g 1" needle sitck it in your side half an inch and pull it out and let's what what the affects would be?

I can guarentee you it'll be nothing. If needle causes inflamation you'd have a lump in the fatty tissue every time you do an IM shot.

Comment

because if i stick a pin in my side half an inch it i will be stabbing muscle especially if im not supposed to pinch the skin just jab the fucken thing in.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          because if i stick a pin in my side half an inch it i will be stabbing muscle especially if im not supposed to pinch the skin just jab the fucken thing in.
          You are missing the point you skinny little bitch. 23 or 26g needle will not cause a lump. What causes the lump is the oil. :slap:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
            You are missing the point you skinny little bitch. 23 or 26g needle will not cause a lump. What causes the lump is the oil. :slap:
            yea i realize that but it seems to me the bigger pin and pushing it in deeper would cause more tissue irritation etc..

i realize at the end of the day its the oil causing the lump.

Comment

I tried cyp last year with a slin pin and it burned like prop when it went in and made a hot lump just like the one beast posted. I have some 26 ga I may try with that the way he says to do it.but, I don't think it will make a difference. It hurts more/longer than IM

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
                I tried cyp last year with a slin pin and it burned like prop when it went in and made a hot lump just like the one beast posted. I have some 26 ga I may try with that the way he says to do it.but, I don't think it will make a difference. It hurts more/longer than IM
                yea doesnt sound like its a good option. how much volume did you inject? half cc?

Comment

Update.

Redness is almost gone but a little lump is still there. I think it'll take a few more days for it to go away.

Comment

Update : Did 1.5cc cyp in delt Friday w/25g; no soreness, no swelling, no lump, no discomfort. Actually have to think about which delt it was. Lol

Comment

yea doesnt sound like its a good option. how much volume did you inject? half cc?
                      .5 cc is exactly what I did. I think with the pain and other sides as well as the limit on volume that IM is just a better option than SubQ

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                        Update : Did 1.5cc cyp in delt Friday w/25g; no soreness, no swelling, no lump, no discomfort. Actually have to think about which delt it was. Lol
                        Lol stufu. :slap:

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
                        .5 cc is exactly what I did. I think with the pain and other sides as well as the limit on volume that IM is just a better option than SubQ
                        Agreed. I changed my mind about doing another subQ shot. I'll do the IM next time and go on with my business.

But then again I know for a fact what I have hurts like hell regardles of the injection method.

Comment

beast thank you my friend for laying your body on the line for the great one. it will be remembered! now excuse me while i go take my IM shot! fuck that sub q shit! :D

Comment

beast thank you my friend for laying your body on the line for the great one. it will be remembered! now excuse me while i go take my IM shot! fuck that sub q shit! :D
                            :panic:

Comment

Working...
                            X