No announcement yet.

riptropin factory closing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there will always be someone to step up and make a decent product because there is money to be made if you are the only player in the game. fear not kids.

rips and hyges a good but elitetropin is still testing very well. good gh is out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      fuck it is always to good to last,lol
      you have good gh right now and look like you have never used it a day in your life so what you worried about? :rofl:

you and frank, fucken butterbeams worried about gh. :panic:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        you have good gh right now and look like you have never used it a day in your life so what you worried about? :rofl:

you and frank, fucken butterbeams worried about gh. :panic:
        lol at you using GH to get skinny! you sound like a newbi. I use Gh for health and conective tissue repair/health and i will admit muscle gain.
        fat loss is a extra that i like as it lets me eat even shittyer but i dont take it just for that

Comment

Yeah, I'm using it for anti aging... :)

But I found out that Rips and Hyges aren't made at the same place. I read how these two guys were partners and were making the hyges they split one kept making the hyges and the other guy started making the Rips to compete with the hyges.

Comment

on promus they are saying they shut down temporarily because they have massive stocks of product made and need to get rid of it before manufacturing starts again. so not shut down for good.

Comment

on promus they are saying they shut down temporarily because they have massive stocks of product made and need to get rid of it before manufacturing starts again. so not shut down for good.
              lol funny to much stock. how come it is so damn hard to get then?
              importers trying to make a extra buck?

Comment

lol funny to much stock. how come it is so damn hard to get then?
                importers trying to make a extra buck?
                common business tactic bro. keep demand high. keeps people interested and ordering every chance they get.

Comment

common business tactic bro. keep demand high. keeps people interested and ordering every chance they get.
                  common for americans not the gooks

Comment

common for americans not the gooks
                    are you kidding? they are the kind of fucken product and price manipulation.

Comment

are you kidding? they are the kind of fucken product and price manipulation.
                      I personaly dont think so as if one dont do it the other will. So if one guy holds out someone will take his place in the market. remember there are 10 times as many there as here and the money most be hard to say no to. just my opinion I have no real clue.
                      Regardless Rips are still to be had. My buddy just ordered a stack of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X