• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
    i am that guy your wife looks at...
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
      I think all bodybuilders eventually break down mentally. When you base your whole life and your own happiness on something so superficial as how big your muscles are and how much better you look aesthetically than the next guy there is no way you can make it though something as complicated as life without a breakdown.
      well said. difference between me and you peeps is i'm well aware i am a mental case and will probably kill myself around 60. i have no interest in living the years where you physically and mentally decline. fuck being old and not looking good. not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        well said. difference between me and you peeps is i'm well aware i am a mental case and will probably kill myself around 60. i have no interest in living the years where you physically and mentally decline. fuck being old and not looking good. not interested.
        The most fucked up part about this is that you are absolutely serious. :wack:

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
          eh thats fucking retarded and not really on topic. not sure why FB liked it.

im always going to look good on the sauce or not... its a way of life... i am that guy your wife looks at...women actually prefer that look better anyway (off cycle-lean muscular look)... were just being honest about using AAS and the metal aspects of it. i am nowhere near being a "heavy" AAS user like competitive bb'ders. it must be very diff. for them ...

Pics!

Comment

this its plain stupid, I actually look at guys like.clint eastwood, tommy lee jones and think their aged look.is great, distinguished and that age brings wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              this its plain stupid, I actually look at guys like.clint eastwood, tommy lee jones and think their aged look.is great, distinguished and that age brings wisdom

It's stupid. We know it, he knows it, and we all know he'll change his tune the older he gets (despite what he replies with now) :)

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                It's stupid. We know it, he knows it, and we all know he'll change his tune the older he gets (despite what he replies with now) :)
                with a waist that.small he's not old enough to have an opinion yet lol

Comment

ROFL!

Mr I is going to be the sexiest man in the nursing home :rofl::rofl:

Comment

I'm never coming off. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      whoopy do, distinguished and wisdom. imagine what those old crustaceans look like naked, skeleton with balls hanging to knees and old man tits down to there belly button. i would drown myself in the toilet.

Comment

Now that's a vivid image lol..

Comment

Working...
                        X