UK Kigtropin log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Kigtropin log

picked up two kits today, gonna try them before I buy more, I can switch if they're not doing it.

other people.are telling me they're gtg

come to think of it maybe I should wait till I'm back from mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      come to think of it maybe I should wait till I'm back from mexico
      yes wait! that wouldnt be smart starting your GH then taking of and party for a week and come back saying het this shit dont work,lol

wait untill you get back it will save you cash and time.

I have a feeling the Kigs will make a comeback just hope its soon as less and lees Gh on the market sucks

Comment

best of luck bro but kigs are not great. the 100iu kits you are buying are 50-60iu at very best.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          best of luck bro but kigs are not great. the 100iu kits you are buying are 50-60iu at very best.
          I presume you seen some kits tested? remember jintropin yellow tops, some were junk done not, this is a good supplier but if they're too weak I'll switch

Comment

I presume you seen some kits tested? remember jintropin yellow tops, some were junk done not, this is a good supplier but if they're too weak I'll switch
            bro all our supplyers have low dosed kigs so it aint a good or bad source. some of our very best had bunk shi
            everyone is at the mercy of the gooks they hold the key.

I wouldnt do it personaly. what can you switch with?

Comment

well I have two kits, if I start running the first and no good I'll just chop the.second box back with my guy either for cash back or gear.

I can then get omnitropin in the pens our other pharma grade, no rips or hyge around here

Comment

well I have two kits, if I start running the first and no good I'll just chop the.second box back with my guy either for cash back or gear.

I can then get omnitropin in the pens our other pharma grade, no rips or hyge around here
                ouch pharma Gh F that not worth the price.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  ouch pharma Gh F that not worth the price.
                  exactly, if this kigs have 6 for every 10 thats enough for me st the price I paid

Comment

lol just checked and mine have date typed not stamped hmm we'll see

Comment

ok, I need to know this, gonna start now just to see how it feels, gonna do 10iu today get started, I'll be buying more of some brand when I get back, but I need to know without doubt if its gtg

Comment

so took 5iu after above post, got slight headache, back is sweating now

Comment

ate breakfast, feel so fucken tiredright now

Comment

well there's def gh in this stuff, don't know how much bit I'm expanding, trained chest tonight and much bigger pump, sense of well being too, inclining 160lb dbs and felt supported

Comment

well there's def gh in this stuff, don't know how much bit I'm expanding, trained chest tonight and much bigger pump, sense of well being too
                              That was fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X