bac watet diff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bac watet diff

Ok my broke ass finally gathered up the money to try some igf-1lr3. Already bought the pep and pins. Now the back water. All I can find at a decent price is this bac water with sodium chloride. Will there be a difference between that and the bac made with benzyl alcohol which I've previously used for hcg?

think the only diff is it wont last as long but as long as you use the vial in a few days no prob.

Comment

they still have BAC water at a few places though, sure someone can post a link.

Comment

I found some for like 20 bucks a vial. I'll get that if I got no choice lol

Comment

I got 30ml for $20 off amazon

Comment

dont know the differene in the two but amazon has it every now and then for 15-16 bucks. I have a place where its 98cents but you need a script,lol

Comment

amazon doesnt seem to have it anymore. :( anyone got links?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                amazon doesnt seem to have it anymore. :( anyone got links?
                Damn, sure as shit, they don't. I pulled up my history of purchases and it went to a dead link. What's the big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  dont know the differene in the two but amazon has it every now and then for 15-16 bucks. I have a place where its 98cents but you need a script,lol
                  Alot of places have it as an 'RX' item only now.

Comment

i stocked up on amazon a few months back so i am good but i will need more. can one of you worthless fucks post a link? rocket?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      i stocked up on amazon a few months back so i am good but i will need more. can one of you worthless fucks post a link? rocket?
                      It was only a month ago that I bought mine from amazon.

You don't think it will come back?
                      Last edited by blm; 11-20-12, 10:17 PM.

Comment

it wont be back on amazon no.

Comment

Apparently there is a national shortage. Looks like you're going to have to make your own.

Comment

This was from my order history. Crazy the price difference in just a matter of months. And blm just paid $20 for ONE bottle.

2 Bottles Bacteriostatic Sterile Water for Injection, 30ml Each USP
                            $17.19
                            August 5

$7.97
                            April 19

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                              Apparently there is a national shortage. Looks like you're going to have to make your own.
                              screw that, i will just use the sodium chloride when i run out of my 10 30ml bottles of bac. lol. i go through a gh vial in 2-3 days so the sodium chloride water shouldnt be a problem.

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                              This was from my order history. Crazy the price difference in just a matter of months. And blm just paid $20 for ONE bottle.

$17.19
                              August 5

$7.97
                              April 19
                              you said its a "national shortage". is that because of manufacturing or because of the RX thing? cant be very hard to make fucken alcohol water.

Comment

Working...
                              X