bac watet diff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    screw that, i will just use the sodium chloride when i run out of my 10 30ml bottles of bac. lol. i go through a gh vial in 2-3 days so the sodium chloride water shouldnt be a problem.

you said its a "national shortage". is that because of manufacturing or because of the RX thing? cant be very hard to make fucken alcohol water.

I don't know the "why", just what I'd read on a couple of different sites. But yes, doesn't seem to make any sense. :confused:

Comment

i stocked up on amazon a few months back so i am good but i will need more. can one of you worthless fucks post a link? rocket?
      no more I hear it is only RX now. I have a bunch also but fuck you I am keeping it
      I ask my HRT doc for script and if so I get it for 97 cents lol.

Comment

Via Google, I found a few peptide sites that are advertising it from $16-$30 per 30ml. Have no idea of their legitimacy.

Comment

A couple of the sites I saw "selling" it, actually weren't. When you try to add them to your cart they come up "back ordered" or "out of stock." Hopefully there are still some legit places.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            Via Google, I found a few peptide sites that are advertising it from $16-$30 per 30ml. Have no idea of their legitimacy.
            Ya best bet is gonna be a peptide place as they are grey area anyways. most other places no more due to the RX needed.

Comment

Dam dam dam! Alright thanks guys

Comment

Got an idea. Would if be ok to use the bac water with sodium chloride if I loaded the syringes and froze them? So I could just take them out as needed and it still work ok?

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
                  Got an idea. Would if be ok to use the bac water with sodium chloride if I loaded the syringes and froze them? So I could just take them out as needed and it still work ok?

I would think freezing would denature the proteins, ESPECIALLY if it is already mixed. Powder...possible.

Comment

I do remember something about people mixing and then freezing igf back in the day when I was reading about it. I dont think it is needed however.

Comment

If sodium chloride bac water only lasts a couple days and vial lasts for 28 days after the first couple days wouldn't the whole vial go to waste?

Comment

it wont be back on amazon no.
                        There or ebay. Both sites are currently going through BIG changes so those avenues to purchase such items wont exist much longer.

Comment

Bacteriostatic Water for Injection | Sterile Water
                          Found some for $18.95/30ml vial. Just bought one. I'll post if it comes in

Comment

If sodium chloride bac water only lasts a couple days and vial lasts for 28 days after the first couple days wouldn't the whole vial go to waste?
                            it last longer then a few days with BAC but yea i see your point.

would be better if they would put the igf in smaller vials that only last a few days.

Comment

Bacteriostatic Water for Injection | Sterile Water
                              Found some for $18.95/30ml vial. Just bought one. I'll post if it comes in
                              did it ship out or did they cancel the order?

Comment

It shipped out, but they said 3 days and it ain't in yet. But the tracking is being updated everyday so ill give it time

Comment

Working...
                                X