No announcement yet.

GH cycle ending.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cough seems to be isolated to tren ace. I didn't experience it with tren e. Night sweats are brutal. My wife loathed changing the sheets everyday. Good thing we have a waterproof mattress cover or that thing would need burned, lol. I started wearing a tshirt to bed so it soaked up some of the sweat.

Comment

yea i never got tren cough or had trouble sleeping for that matter. i did sweat all fucken day and night though.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        yea i never got tren cough or had trouble sleeping for that matter. i did sweat all fucken day and night though.
        thats the worst part for me also. at 200mgs i had no problems so I guess at 100 you will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          So wouldn't you want to take that while on hgh then?
          No because it (somatostain) inhbitis the release of gh. It is exogenously introduced when you take gh. However when you stop it will help for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            absolutely.
            I notice a more 3D look when on HGH if that makes any sense. I always wake up in the morning looking nice and 'full' as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
              I notice a more 3D look when on HGH if that makes any sense.
              makes perfect sense, prefect way to explain it for sure.

Comment

Had to do the same thing. only have 2 kits left. just going to save them till I can get some more. Depressing though :(

Comment

Working...
                X