Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren log

Starting this week.

Tren E at a low dose of 100mg per week added to my test E cycle of 450mgs per week.

Last time I ran tren it was at a higher dose by double or even triple if I remember right and I couldn't deal with the sides.

Goal is to keep me full and lean especially since I am dropping the GH when my last kit runs out in a month.

Pray that I dont get sides! :thumup:

good luck bro i hope it kicks off better for you than it did for me!! i dont think my body agrees with tren but it has yielded some kick ass results so far

Comment

Good luck brother. I'm increasing my tren to 400 week starting now.

Comment

Originally posted by FastGainz View Post
        good luck bro i hope it kicks off better for you than it did for me!! i dont think my body agrees with tren but it has yielded some kick ass results so far
        getting sides or what? what is your dose? maybe try doing what i am doing and running it real low.

Comment

what are you doing to mange estrogen ?

Comment

I'll be curious about this low dose protocol as well in terms of side management vs. gain.

Comment

Originally posted by funniirishman View Post
              I'll be curious about this low dose protocol as well in terms of side management vs. gain.
              will let you know bro!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                getting sides or what? what is your dose? maybe try doing what i am doing and running it real low.
                well ive been running tren/prop at 100/100 mgs and started the cycle with nausia everyday for the first week i dont get any night sweats or insomnia etc but i do get the cough on occasion and a random rash on my body that itches like hell i have been gaining steadily on it but i feel that my body is starting to get used to the 400mgs a week i was thinking of upping the tren to 700mgs and lowering the prop to 250mgs to see if that makes any difference ill be doing that for the final 2 weeks of the tren one thing i will say is that if u decide to start low dose try tapering up every week or so only by 25mgs till u can manage 100mgs of tren that seems to be the sweet spot for me see how u go with low dose n if ur not happy with it try tapering up worked well for me and allowed my body to gradually adapt to it
                Last edited by FastGainz; 12-04-12, 08:59 PM.

Comment

the tren shots would have to be ed not eod anyone have experience with ed vs eod shots of tren i heard ed shots can yield far greater results wat u guys think

Comment

i was thinking of upping the tren to 700mgs
                    thats insane. i was on 200-300 mgs per week and the sides were nuts and i was an absolute asshole. that is actually another fear of mine. i have been a bit of an asshole lately and i am afraid i will become a bigger one. :noo:

Comment

ye i have a little temper aswell but for some reason the tren doesnt make me very agressive unless im provoked but still can control myself......usually lol

Comment

ye i have a little temper aswell but for some reason the tren doesnt make me very agressive unless im provoked but still can control myself......usually lol

We'll see at 700mg! :wack:

Comment

im naturally one of those fight or flight types. not meaning i am a fighter. just can go from a great mood to just rage mode quick.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                            We'll see at 700mg! :wack:
                            i agree with u bro it will be interesting to see how this turns out

Comment

i agree with u bro it will be interesting to see how this turns out
                              i would bet you will have some drippy milk tits at that dose.

Comment

Working...
                              X