Tren log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    im naturally one of those fight or flight types. not meaning i am a fighter. just can go from a great mood to just rage mode quick.
    im kinda the same bro one second im happy as hell then for no reason at all i start gettin annoyed and pissy its random its usually when im in a stressful situation or at work.. work sux

Comment

i would bet you will have some drippy milk tits at that dose.
      haha at least ill have fresh milk on hand n i got liquid prami in case of leaky boobies

Comment

Originally posted by FastGainz View Post
        haha at least ill have fresh milk on hand n i got liquid prami in case of leaky boobies
        blm says, prami gives you worse sides then tren! fuck that.

Comment

blm says, prami gives you worse sides then tren! fuck that.
          im srsly stumped on what i should do for pct on my cycle now lol all the ai's and serms seem to have harsh sides an ive finished all my nolva lol was poppin em like candy when i got puffy nips might look into liquid tamoxifen for pct with aromasin is that a wise choice while on the tren?

Comment

all i have ever used is liquid nolv, has always kept the gyno away for me.

some people say nolv should not be run with tren though so i dont know.

Comment

k well im gonna stop the tren before i stop the test so it should be outta my system before i begin pct i decided im gonna go with lixuid nolva and adex is rui's liquidex the samae as adex?

Comment

also bro i noticed u said u wanna use tren e if u run into trouble with sides it could be rough on ya with the enanthate ester jus keep it in mind maby acetate might be a better choice in and out fast jus my 2c but im guessing theres a reason ur goin with e? less shots i presume lol

Comment

k well im gonna stop the tren before i stop the test so it should be outta my system before i begin pct i decided im gonna go with lixuid nolva and adex is rui's liquidex the samae as adex?
                  yup, same.
                  also bro i noticed u said u wanna use tren e if u run into trouble with sides it could be rough on ya with the enanthate ester jus keep it in mind maby acetate might be a better choice in and out fast jus my 2c but im guessing theres a reason ur goin with e? less shots i presume lol
                  i hear ya bro but i hate injecting, i have never gotten use to it after 10 years still hate it. once a week is my max. hoping the low dose will be enough to prevent sides.

Comment

im srsly stumped on what i should do for pct on my cycle now lol all the ai's and serms seem to have harsh sides an ive finished all my nolva lol was poppin em like candy when i got puffy nips might look into liquid tamoxifen for pct with aromasin is that a wise choice while on the tren?
                    nolva and tamoxfin are same thing and neither will help you with tren.
                    look into stuff called caber. that is not complete spelling but I dont know how to spell it lol. it will stop sides from tren. BUT I would not take it just so I could run 700mgs tren thats nuts. I cant even see a need for that much fuckin 300 works wonders 700 cant be that much better. specialy not for the hell you put your body threw.

Comment

yea 700 is just stupid. basically saying "hey tren give me some fucken sides!"

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        nolva and tamoxfin are same thing and neither will help you with tren.
                        look into stuff called caber. that is not complete spelling but I dont know how to spell it lol. it will stop sides from tren. BUT I would not take it just so I could run 700mgs tren thats nuts. I cant even see a need for that much fuckin 300 works wonders 700 cant be that much better. specialy not for the hell you put your body threw.
                        i guess ur right bro maybe ill jus stick with the 400mgs im still seeing good results from that n ye tamox is the same as nolva im jus usin that for test sides cos im running prop too and im quite prone to estro sides as for the caber i looked on rui n they only have prami caber was my first choice but cant get my hands on it i was gonna order adex and liquid tamox for my pct and run it along with low dose prami for prolactin sides

Comment

yea 700 is just stupid. basically saying "hey tren give me some fucken sides!"
                          i think i was getting too eager to finnish up the tren i have left lol i dont like tren cough :disagree:

Comment

I would try adex at .5 or .25 eod. the idea is lowering total estrogen is suppose to reduce the prolactin sides there correlated. i tried it and seemed to work for me...if your running GHRP or GH IGF makes things worse. I bought prami and caberline and never used it.

Comment

i think i was getting too eager to finnish up the tren i have left lol i dont like tren cough :disagree:
                              700! wow wtf were you thinking. 100 EoD max. but 50 should have been good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                                I would try adex at .5 or .25 eod. the idea is lowering total estrogen is suppose to reduce the prolactin sides there correlated. i tried it and seemed to work for me...if your running GHRP or GH IGF makes things worse. I bought prami and caberline and never used it.
                                i used letro at 2.5mgs and killed all estrogen and still had puffy painful nips that felt like they were gonna drip milk. lol. did not go away until i stopped the tren.

telling you guys, thats a great theory and all but it does not work. dont care what anyone says.

Comment

Working...
                                X