Tren log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Im up for a Masteron log ....
    Certain people respond better to certain compounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanG View Post
      Hey Im up for a Masteron log ....
      Certain people respond better to certain compounds.
      yup, looking forward to it. :)

Comment

• I keep hearing tren effects your endurance. Notice any of that?

Comment

• Originally posted by paulie walnuts View Post
          I keep hearing tren effects your endurance. Notice any of that?
          many many people told me the same thing. I never used it while training for a fight cuz of that reason. So I have no clue if it is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            many many people told me the same thing. I never used it while training for a fight cuz of that reason. So I have no clue if it is true.
            It didn't bother me one bit...I think tren and I have the best relationship ever:inlove:

Comment

• Originally posted by paulie walnuts View Post
              I keep hearing tren effects your endurance. Notice any of that?
              In my experiance its the opposite. I am no endurance runner or something but the higher androgen level allows for harder training and gave me that extra kick. i never felt tired or out of breath during cardio etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                In my experiance its the opposite. I am no endurance runner or something but the higher androgen level allows for harder training and gave me that extra kick. i never felt tired or out of breath during cardio etc..
                I do think tren can suck the breath out of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  For me it was dosage dependent. When I used to run like 300mgs/week I was fine. Over that and I feel it.

Comment

Working...
                  X