X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

needle has to convert, natural was already there

Comment

Originally posted by armadilo1 View Post
      125mg fast acting im saying its to take a shot of test e on day 1 and expect it to be same by day 8
      150mgs test e will have you around 800-900 on the 5-6 day after injection.

I have done it many times with blood work threw my HRT doc.
      250mgs test E per week will have him well above natty levels even at day 7

Comment

my post cycle test measured 12/21

Comment

at 12 testosterone i feel like shit

Comment

Just a little update, my buddy started taking a-dex last week, and it seems like its doing the trick. I only had capsules to give him, so he's been trying to measure a quarter of powder from 1 capsule (their 1mg/cap). didn't know a better way.
            There you have it limp dick fuckers!

Comment

tell him to get bloodwork done privatemdlabs.com. Its very possible his estradiol or e2 is too high which kills libido. I have to take nolva 10mg ED or arimidex .25mg EOD to keep things in check. Happens to me without this measure.

Comment

I would bet that's the case. How does injecting test raise estrogen though? He clearly has noticeable gains from the test.

Comment

its a know side "estradiol baggage" that comes along with test. look it up. has in part to do with excess test that cant be converted. tell him to take adex .25 EOD...see if it works wont hurt.

like Bouncer said if hes taking an anti-estrogen like Letro already his estrogen levels could be too low which is a libido problem.

Comment

Yeah as I stated, he's on .25 mgs of a-dex and its doing the trick. thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X